Rachel Zoe Fall 06 Style Guide

Aren't those clothes existed in most of our closets already: jeans, coat. sweater, cardigan, shirt, dress, belt...:blush:

She coordinated them well, but that's about it...

I might go through my closet and play with my outfits...:flower:

hum...some of those are so obvious
i been doing some of those already..i dont know if i should aviod it or continue with how i dress
hum...trouble trouble

but no matter what..i cant give up sweaterdresses..i been doing it for so long already

I really don't see what's so stylish or even individual and exciting about any of these outfits, but yeah I can already totally see all these Hollywood Chicks running around like this..:rolleyes: :wink:

I like it all, really, though I wouldn't wear but about two of the looks. She's really good at staying on top of all the trends and how to wear them. The only reason it doesn't translate for me is because I'm a classics girl and all I really want is to pull in enough trendy things to stay up-to-date. I'd like to blend it and make it my own and in 20 years not look back and be upset at how I dressed. Head-to-toe trendy isn't really for me but they are great looks and advice nonetheless. :D

such an la look. if style is about looking effortless, everyone of these pics is trying waaayyy too hard.

I cant stand Rachel Zoe - if she wants an army of clones then create a cult, dont brainwash the hot and heavy of Hollywood. I wouldnt be seen dead in most of the junk set out above. I dont have a problem with stylists in general but to be honest I think the only person that can understand your style is YOU! I would never have anyone tell me what I should and shouldt wear! But hey, thats just me!

I don't really care much of any of her ideas listed. I guess that is why I dress and think for myself and not Miss Zoe! :P

Wow, there's nothing terribly new here...pretty much dull and done already!

if i was 12 years old, i might think some of those outfits were cute.

the models are TERRIBLY put-together

I don't think it's a stylist's job to put everyone in a certain group of outfits and that is the only reason I disagree with what Zoe does. It's an individual thing. Did anyone read the article in Vogue where Zoe dressed Marina Rust for a small event? It didn't really work out and doesn't work that way. You must first know that person's style and then dress them accordingly (in the most stylish way possible).

Or you know what, I could use my own brain and come up with an outfit instead of listening to this sack of leather.

so this is lindsay's and nicole's look for fall :P
i like some pieces but not any of the combinations

Last edited by a moderator:
if this is the best she can do, how on earth has she had any success..........?

TheSweetest said:
I don't think it's a stylist's job to put everyone in a certain group of outfits and that is the only reason I disagree with what Zoe does. It's an individual thing. Did anyone read the article in Vogue where Zoe dressed Marina Rust for a small event? It didn't really work out and doesn't work that way. You must first know that person's style and then dress them accordingly (in the most stylish way possible).

I really agree with this.:flower:
I don't think a good stylist is someone like Zoe who creates a look then gives it to 50 girls with slight variations.
A good stylist works with you and your style, doesn't brainwash you into developing their own.:innocent:

And who would hire a woman who makes themselve look so bad?

I wondered where the lady-in-the-white-skinny-jeans's legs went!!! I think the bright, white background makes most of the outfits look very unnatural and too "I am going to go clubbing tonight."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->