Kristen Stewart Cheated on Robert Pattinson #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
They look like fools hiding their face given what's been going on in their lives. Kristen courted the paps to get back in the fandom's good graces and now she acts like they are villains again. They both need to grow up - act mature. They really are acting childish.

^I bet most people would try to shield their eyes from flashes like that. If you want to preserve your vision, you have to...

Oh Rob. Why didn't you kick her to the curb?!

Interesting the way they are dressing her all sexy at the Twilight premieres. Makes me think they are trying to spin her into an Angelina Jolie "I don't give a sh*t what you think of me", look at how sexy I am type figure. Unfortunately for her, it doesn't really fit.

I think they look good together after they got back together.
Posted via Mobile Device

Robert is such a good looking man, I mean he can date the girl he wants to....

I wont be surprised if Kristen cheats on him again.

The first time, was not Roberts fault, the second it would be. So sad for him, I thought he was more clever about his lovelife.

and about Kristen... I didnt like her before the scandal, now I like her lesssss.. shes not interesting or worthy for me anymore

I get the feeling that he made up with her because she grovelled and because he had a movie to sell. He was being a nice guy because media was mean to her. Now that they have to live in reality with no movie, I think they will break up again by Christmas.

They were pictured in London last night, shopping at M&S.
Why would Rob take her to his home Town where he has his family and childhood friends when the BD promo is over? Why?
Posted via Mobile Device

^Because they have their future careers to think about? I'm guessing they will, after the Twilight stuff is over, embark on a long distance relationship for 6 months, maybe a year.

Robert is such a good looking man, I mean he can date the girl he wants to....

I wont be surprised if Kristen cheats on him again.

The first time, was not Roberts fault, the second it would be. So sad for him, I thought he was more clever about his lovelife.

and about Kristen... I didnt like her before the scandal, now I like her lesssss.. shes not interesting or worthy for me anymore

I agree on the Kristen part (don't like her at all either), but the Rob part is not true imo. He CAN look good with just the right hairstyle, but in general (it's only my opinion though :P) I think he's not good looking at all. Thin lips, crooked small teeth, weird eyebrows ..... still he should find someone better than Kristen :D

I'm not sure how to judge their behaviour ... either they really are in love since both seem very happy at the moment, especially Kristen, and they wouldn't have to spend THAT much time together if it was only for PR reasons, on the other hand they seem to be so comfortable in each others company that it's almost unreal to have such an "easy" attitude towards eachother after one partner has been cheating.

Lol at people saying its for PR.
They were pictured at a very small marks & spencer store in London. It's hardly the place to be 'seen'!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Lol at people saying its for PR.
They were pictured at a very small marks & spencer store in London. It's hardly the place to be 'seen'!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

And yet they were :lol:

^ The photo wasn't a pap one though. It was some person on Twitter that took it with their phone.

^ :huh: Seriously? I don't know what to believe in the media. There have been far too many cases like this in the past that I knew from the beginning their relationship/breakup/makeup was all PR :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
we´ll just have to wait and see... next year Rob will be working non stop, let´s see if Kristen visits him on set :P

^Because they have their future careers to think about? I'm guessing they will, after the Twilight stuff is over, embark on a long distance relationship for 6 months, maybe a year.

You would say that wouldn't you?:lol: :flower:
When they don't break up after Breaking Dawn like all PR fantasists were predicting, fear not, the PR as couple is given an extension for undeterminated period of time, for no particular reason just the all encompassing "future careers . The fact that this power couple things hasn't help them one jot in box office appeal outside Twilight, or for the films they want to pitch(at times is actually detrimental), seems to be totally irrelevant for those two and their PR teams, everyone seems to enjoy faking this relationship 24/7.
Plus why wouldn't this two be a couple? Is there any reason? They are both very young, very pretty, were a romantic couple on screen for years so they were forced to spend loads of time together in all sorts of situations, they both like to think of themselves as pseudo-intellectuals above the populace, while at the same time became millionaires in the tackiest franchise know to mankind. He always seemed in awe of her and seems to take her bullsh*t like the gospel. Of course they would be attracted to each other, why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->