Kristen Stewart Cheated on Robert Pattinson #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's the highest paid actress in Hollywood and I don't think that's something purely connections can bring. It seems that she does pull in box office. Personally, I don't like her much, but I do think she has and "it factor" and some screen presence. Sometimes, you have good acting with no screen presence and that doesn't really work either.

Anyway, this is just what I think.

you have no idea what happened between them. Being kissed by an older man in the middle of no where isnt neccessarily something some one wants and knows how to get out of. People make mistakes because they are bad people or they are good people and have made a gross misjudgement. He might be a moron or he might be very mature. He might have cheated on her before and it never have been revealed and she took him back. There are a million possibilities. So who really cares..

Are you kidding me? She obviously wanted the older man - you can tell in the pictures! Don't make excuses for her because she is 22 - she is not a teenager.

Yes please, let's not go there. She was a consenting adult (judging by the article and all the PR afterwards), not a little girl in hands of a perverted older man.

So are they back on or not ???
Thats all that matters at the end of the day.I gotta to admit Im curious to know.

I think the fact that they're promoting BD2 separately says a lot... I'm not aware of their whole schedule, but he's in Australia now, she's in Tokyo, Rob and Taylor will be on Ellen together without Kristen and Rob has several other talkshow appearances/interviews in the US whereas Kristen has only one. :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think so, since the actors are promoting BD worldwide, they all went to different countries Oz for Rob, Japan for K, south America for Taylor...
They'll all be together for the premiere in LA in November.
..... Im puzzeld by this pic I saw of Rob kissing K on the lips while at her place, days before he flew to Sydney. What does that kiss mean ??
Is it more than friendship??
Posted via Mobile Device

They went to a Prince concert in LA last night, together.
It really seems that they're back on.

I agree, but the candis and the video prooves that They're back to being a regular couple.
That clears things up in a way.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes please, let's not go there. She was a consenting adult (judging by the article and all the PR afterwards), not a little girl in hands of a perverted older man.

your statement about all the PR kinda points out that we'll never know the real story (not that we should). We only know the pics that were released, the PR spin on it her camp put out to try to clean up as much of the damage as they could and the gossip the other websites throw out there for consumption.

your statement about all the PR kinda points out that we'll never know the real story (not that we should). We only know the pics that were released, the PR spin on it her camp put out to try to clean up as much of the damage as they could and the gossip the other websites throw out there for consumption.

we'll never know for sure what happened, you're right. but the way that user phrased their comment, I'm not buying that for a second.

We may never know the details, that's true. But that Kristen was a consenting adult in this situation is not in dispute. She's 22, not 12. Her face in the pictures did not look like the face of a woman who was being forced into doing something she didn't want to do. We can all speculate on how it happened, what was going through her head, what was going through Rupert's and Robert's head, but there is no way that Kristen is a victim in this.

^ you're right. She is a grown adult and participant in the situation, so she brought it on herself.

Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Still Have 'Trust Issues,' Says Source

Originally published 10/26/2012

kristen-stewart-300.jpg

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, leaving Sayers Club, Oct. 26
Three months after Kristen Stewart's cheating scandal with director Rupert Sanders, the 22-year-old actress has found forgiveness from her boyfriend of three years, Robert Pattinson. But their repaired relationship is still a work in progress.

"There's still healing to do and trust issues," a friend tells PEOPLE in this week's issue, "but Kristen will do whatever it takes."
As for why Pattinson, 26, took her back, the answer is simple, says another source: "He never stopped loving her."

While the two have been busy doing separate promotional duty for Breaking Dawn Part 2, their much-anticipated red-carpet reunion is set to take place at the film's Nov. 12 premiere.

In the meantime, the two were spotted in L.A. early Friday morning, leaving a Prince show at Sayers Club in Hollywood.
Taking in with Stewart what was described as a very intimate performance by Prince at the 200-person venue (which itself is like a living room), Pattinson certainly seemed to be enjoying himself – and seemed very much at home.
He and Stewart were both the first to arrive and the last to leave, having stayed long after the performance ended, sipping beers with friends.
During the show, "He was behind her – holding her around her hips," an onlooker told PEOPLE. "They were sweetly affectionate and tender. They stood the entire show and loved every second."
The two weren't "hiding from anyone," the onlooker added. "They seemed very comfortable."
People magazine

^^^I really liked them as a couple before the whole scandal broke. Now, I just can't take them seriously for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->