Kristen Stewart Cheated on Robert Pattinson #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Masterplan? Who says that PR has to be a masterplan? All it is is basically an exaggeration of something trivial - they've turned an at best f-buddy off-and-on relationship into a Goethesque drama for teenagers all over the world to swoon over.

It's so easy.

In this case clearly they must have, some people wants us to believe that their PR for years have been playing reverse psychology with the public. And they knew exactly how to play the right buttons to create even more spin. And that they are both two dodgy individuals that agreed to it for the duration of the film. Sorry but it it all sounds terribly far fetched.
Is there any reason why this two should not be a couple? Even you see they have to be something, there is no PR in the world that can fake the fact that indeed they are permanently together, why can they be be F-buddies and not in a relationship? They are movie stars but they are still human beings, they will have partners, marry, have children, is there any particular reason why it wouldn't happen with Kristen and Rob?

They could be trying to reconcile and not go back to a fully committed relationship by having dates together and doing things on their own. Kristen was at an Ellie Goulding concert last night without RP. Its probably a smart thing - no couple could rebound that quickly from a cheating scandal.

The first video I ever saw of them together on set of Twilight, you could obviously sense some sort of infatuation with one another . They both exhibited that nervous energy and hormones that a lot of the people their age well have. To put it simply I think that their relationship was real, but unfortunately it became tainted due to popularity and obsession. People want to dissect and analyze every detail, but to me the fact remains the same that were at one point genuinely in love, like, or whatever constituted their relationship for the past few years. I wasn't surprised that Rob went back to Kristen ---he's the type of person that wears his emotions on his sleeve. I don't really care to spend to much on the topic because it goes in circles. However, I suppose that I like to think that everything isn't a fraud or calculated, but things happen because well that's life.

the reconciliation might not be PR, but the rest definitely is. why else would we get an official statement, something we never got during the previous three years. they could have kept it quiet and dealt with it privately. and these outings were also pretty obviously staged, just days after pics of him with some other girl at a party surfaced and people were saying "pics or they aren't really back together"

You see that I totally agree. It seems clear that Kristen understood pretty quickly that she would not get out of this scruff without "professional" help, and decided since then to play by PR rules. This last pictures are a good example, it's almost transparent they are PR tactics. I do not even doubt from one moment that Rob must have been pressured to tack her back for the sake of the franchise, but this all very different from saying that their relationship or even reconciliation is a carefully constructed PR sham that has been going on for years and that's what a lot of people seem to believe. To me it sounds terribly far fetched, reality is always much more prosaic.
And i agree, Rob in the long term is the one losing in all of this, a public reconciliation is not in his style and it will not earn him much respect.

In this case clearly they must have, some people wants us to believe that their PR for years have been playing reverse psychology with the public. And they knew exactly how to play the right buttons to create even more spin. And that they are both two dodgy individuals that agreed to it for the duration of the film. Sorry but it it all sounds terribly far fetched.
Is there any reason why this two should not be a couple? Even you see they have to be something, there is no PR in the world that can fake the fact that indeed they are permanently together, why can they be be F-buddies and not in a relationship? They are movie stars but they are still human beings, they will have partners, marry, have children, is there any particular reason why it wouldn't happen with Kristen and Rob?

Yeah. They are starring in a major franchise together. It's likely that they would have a fling but that they of all people would have a serious relationship seems far fetched. But weirder things have happened so perhaps you're right.

I guess I base my suggestion of a PR-mostly relationship upon the fact that they have constantly been abstaining from admitting their relationship while constantly appearing together....thus causing a logical/romantic puzzle that draws people (girls) in. That behaviour is not by chance. Whether it's because they did have a relationship and wanted privacy (a very misguided approach) or if they wanted to exaggerate their relationship - that is still under debate.

Rob & Kristen are back on. They're pictured spending some quality Time around her now home in LA, Rob had brought Bear along. They were seen kissing and cuddling.
Posted via Mobile Device

the new PDA pics at her new house are a complete publicity ploy. a week into the reconciliation and we get PDA that has never been seen in 3+ years? just before BD is about to drop.

i always thought that their "we're different, we don't call the paparazzi, we don't play the Hollywood game" was BS but this completely seals it, they're just as obsessed with image as every other actor/actress in Hollywood. edit: well, i knew Kristen wasn't above it, but I semi-believed Rob didn't do blatant photo-ops

Last edited by a moderator:
These pics are exclusive of popsugar - the same blog that posted her first pics after coming out of seclusion. Plus it is inside their property - isn't there new paparazzi law against such things in LA? She had to give them the ok to take the pics.

i hope she stops pretending that she's above selling her private life, this is getting ridiculous and it's so embarrassingly obvious that she called the papz

takes two for a PR op tango... :wink:

who would've thought they're so worried for the last movie's success...my my my...

she could've dressed better if she knew she was being photo'd. :ninja:

At Her New House In LA With Robert Pattinson - October 17

kristenstewartdaily.org

What annoys me most about this situation is that her smugness and pretentiousness is even more enhanced by this. I mean she might be -socially- insecure (at least it looks like it) but at the same time she constantly talks about not needing any acting classes, being above everything Hollywood etc. and shortly after her affair she said she was SURE that they'll get back together, and well, now they are. This girl needs a reality-check.

yeah she won't learn anything from this but that she will get her way if she cries hard enough

A lot of people forgive , this isn't the first time it's happened in the history of humanity.. so many couples in Hollywood actually deal with infidelity on a daily basis but still stay together.. not to mention political couples like the Clintons :P

^How convenient for them (esp. for Kristen). The paps take pictures of them together, the images are up on the internet long enough so that their whole fanbase and the public can get "proof" that they're a couple again, then the images get taken down so they can both keep their "but we do care about our privacy" litany and not look like giant hypocrites. Oh Hollywood... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->