Kristen Stewart Cheated on Robert Pattinson #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would say that wouldn't you?:lol: :flower:
When they don't break up after Breaking Dawn like all PR fantasists were predicting, fear not, the PR as couple is given an extension for undeterminated period of time, for no particular reason just the all encompassing "future careers . The fact that this power couple things hasn't help them one jot in box office appeal outside Twilight, or for the films they want to pitch(at times is actually detrimental), seems to be totally irrelevant for those two and their PR teams, everyone seems to enjoy faking this relationship 24/7.
Plus why wouldn't this two be a couple? Is there any reason? They are both very young, very pretty, were a romantic couple on screen for years so they were forced to spend loads of time together in all sorts of situations, they both like to think of themselves as pseudo-intellectuals above the populace, while at the same time became millionaires in the tackiest franchise know to mankind. He always seemed in awe of her and seems to take her bullsh*t like the gospel. Of course they would be attracted to each other, why not?

It's a really good point. But regardless, their PR schtick has been the "we are private" thing. It worked so well for Morrissey and it has worked just as well for these two.

I guess what irks me about this are the exclamations about what a whimp he is for taking her back....what do we know about the nature of their relationship....pretty much less than nothing. Because PR relationships have been well documented through Hollywood history....all the way back to Rudolph Valentino.

More and more I'm starting to believe these two were close friends who became "something else" for PR's sake and ended up liking it. It doesn't mean they are or ever were in love IMO - I mean, any normal, red blooded human being would have taken longer to take a lover back after a cheating scandal. The fact that they got back together just before the new movie came out is too convenient for this to have been something made out of sheer love. I'm still not buying it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"