Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart dating? #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ oh yeah? i don't know... i was looking at his face right after ann said it, and i didn't see his facial expression change.

i thought he was bit taken cus, although his face expression was the same, it took him a sec or two after her saying this to shake her hand, like he froze or something. i don't remember anyone going this specific in an interview with either or them. :D

i didnt see a reaction until like a second later :lol:
but this is the first time (is it though?) that someone was that direct with mentioning their relationship

I didn´t see anything... I think he was reacting to her whole speech, about being 25 and successful.

I don't think he reacted to her saying that. But I think he was probably thinking, "don't react. don't react. don't react"

"my boyfriend is English"
"It's so obvious who it is"

Is she basically confirming it?

^what interview ist that from?

I believe it was Glamour UK.

In terms of the Today interview- I don't think it was very professional of Ann Curry to say something that direct about something which, if it is true, is obviously kept very private by K/R for a reason. But maybe that's just me!

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe it was Glamour UK.

In terms of the Today interview- I don't think it was very professional of Ann Curry to say something that direct about something which, if it is true, is obviously kept very private by K/R for a reason. But maybe that's just me!

What was very unprofessional about it? She didn't ask anything vulgar...
Who you date is all part of the package of being a celebrity. And a good journalist will try to get all or most of their q's answered for their viewers.

Yeah, she was just being good at her job. But the truth is, Rob would never stop her and say, "no wait, she's not my girlfriend" or, "who are you talking about?" and she knows that, (it just looks messy on camera), so she basically got him to agree to it without him having to actively say, "yeah, that's true."

^Which I think is why it bothered me. I don't like how invasive Journalists get regarding celebrities private lives. Yes, I love speculating about celebs, but it is their business, not ours and not the reporters. I find it kind of rude, especially when said like that...where Rob doesn't have much room to be evasive.

I can completely understand why you wouldn't see it as a problem though.

^Which I think is why it bothered me. I don't like how invasive Journalists get regarding celebrities private lives. Yes, I love speculating about celebs, but it is their business, not ours and not the reporters. I find it kind of rude, especially when said like that...where Rob doesn't have much room to be evasive.

The only reason reporters make it their business is because the public speculates about celebs. It's their job to ask what the public wants to know. If people stopped obsessing over the status of their relationship than reporters wouldn't feel the need to make sneaky statements.

Anyway, I hardly ever come into this thread but I saw something interesting recently. Wasn't there tons of speculation about a gold ring Kristen would wear and the possibility that "Rob" was engraved on it? Well, it seems to be some sort of symbol and not Rob's name after all...

robstenation

The only reason reporters make it their business is because the public speculates about celebs. It's their job to ask what the public wants to know. If people stopped obsessing over the status of their relationship than reporters wouldn't feel the need to make sneaky statements.

I agree with this, and understand that it's my speculating that means reporters investigate. However, I still think it was an unnecessary comment in the interview. But that's just me.

~

haha. Love photo assumption time. Rob's hand sure is...sneaky....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->