Runway Mishaps

• Thread starter Deleted member 4737
  • Start date
It looks as though those shoes are metal, and they were probably cutting her feet up. You can't at all tell by her expression, but those sure do look like a lot of cuts that are being bandaged up. I'm sure THOSE shoes are going to sell well now. Geesh.

jssy4eva said:
I was watching Fashion Television here in canada...and they were profiling the baby phat fashion show....they had just finished a little montage called the most overused model poses ( sunken stomach, hand over head, hand on hip) when the screen went black...suddenly you see in white letters.....forget about posing...sometimes just walking is hard....

................I saw that episode! I loved it <3

OMG! The guy on the model who had to cut the dress ... he's wearing Gucci sneakers on a DonnaKaran show!

LOL!
PS. I dont think those shoes are metal ... DK so far hasnt done anything terribly uncomfortable.. has her?

aaw poor models -_-;;

I once saw a picture of when gemma's dress fell off a bit and you could see her boobies....

This thread is breaking my heart, a fall could ruin a model's career!

ghoulxqueen said:
aaw poor models -_-;;

I once saw a picture of when gemma's dress fell off a bit and you could see her boobies....

Aren't any nude pictures of her illegal, considering that she is 17 or something, and if she's now 18, wasn't that show a year ago?

AudiEC said:
Aren't any nude pictures of her illegal, considering that she is 17 or something, and if she's now 18, wasn't that show a year ago?

I think it's different because it's not p*rn*gr*phy...Her dress falling off wasn't intentional, I hope...

How is this for a mishap.

at richard tyler fall 2003, they put gerren taylors dress on backwards, and she kept tripping over it because it had a train. it was in the newspaper and everything

00190.L.JPG

00191.L.JPG

00192.L.JPG

00193.L.JPG

00194.L.JPG

firstview.com

^look at her face, she was mad pissed... how could they not have noticed it was supposed to go the other way?? dont they shoot the girls at fittings?

maybe it was just the skirt... the top seams to fit her well and to be in the correct position.

thats horrible.. how old is she again in that picture? She looks quite confused/upset..

CharlottefromCA said:
thats horrible.. how old is she again in that picture? She looks quite confused/upset..

she was like 12 or 13. i remember the article that the story was in was about her and how she was a 12 year old model.

i think they said she was crying and the audience was applauding her. thats just a sucky situation.

So I take it they're all locked up now...what's their sentence...a year talking in the community about the dangers of bad fashions? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syncvogue
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->