Runway Mishaps

• Thread starter Deleted member 4737
  • Start date
Can someone explain to me what's going on in post 201 (two pictures. first the girl looks surprised, second, there's an almost naked girl, and like a scrum of somekind).

fashionist said:
More Peta at Lagerfeld Gallery a/w 2003

I'm trying to decide which is the bigger mishap, the fact that PETA managed to storm the runway or what she's wearing. :D

PETA pisses me off. If you want to fight the good fight and be all righteous why dont you focus on the large percentage of the population that go without adequate food/shelter/medical treatment every day, instead of worrying about what rich people may be wearing. It boggles my mind that people would care more about animals than about their fellow human beings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Assembler said:
Can someone explain to me what's going on in post 201 (two pictures. first the girl looks surprised, second, there's an almost naked girl, and like a scrum of somekind).

Yes please, I am so clueless too...:huh:

Donna Karan Spring/Summer Ready-to-wear 2005

00107.L.JPG

I think this is Raquel Zimmermann, but i have no idea if she's laughing or crying... It seems like her shoe is stuck to the dress... :cry: Poor thing.

Assembler said:
yes, plz explain. i'm still thinking what is happening there! :innocent:

Donna Karan Spring/Summer Ready-to-wear 2005

00108.L.JPG

what is that little bit of silver on her feet? :doh:

Kenneth Cole Spring/Summer Ready-to-wear 2005

00274.L.JPG

and Marija's strap keeps falling off... :doh:

00279.L.JPG

another pic

00280.L.JPG

and fixing it...

00281.L.JPG

and it's mend to look like this... when it doesnt fall off.

Plastic'sWife said:
Yes please, I am so clueless too...:huh:

There was an explanation a couple of posts before ...the first pic is of the model ..acting as a Oscar nominee winning an award :rolleyes:
The second one was because she fought some other girls cuz of some boyfriend or something ... but there was a fight in the middle on the show!

tortoisie said:
I think this is Raquel Zimmermann, but i have no idea if she's laughing or crying... It seems like her shoe is stuck to the dress... :cry: Poor thing.

yes, plz explain. i'm still thinking what is happening there! :innocent:

omg maybe he is going to amputate one of her toes! ouch!!! :o

Oh no poor Raquel! what happened to her feet?:cry:

ultramarine said:
There was an explanation a couple of posts before ...the first pic is of the model ..acting as a Oscar nominee winning an award :rolleyes:
The second one was because she fought some other girls cuz of some boyfriend or something ... but there was a fight in the middle on the show!
So are the two pics intentional to look like that? :blink: I'm really confused :doh:

Poor Raquel, i have no idea what happened to her either! :cry:

Its not Raquel, its Erin Wasson.. I wonder what happened.. looks painful :ninja:

00390f.jpg

here are some pics from karens fall at galliano summer 2001

Attachments

• IMAG0061.JPG
    IMAG0061.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMAG0062.JPG
    IMAG0062.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMAG0060.JPG
    IMAG0060.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 17
milkyway-girl said:
PETA pisses me off. If you want to fight the good fight and be all righteous why dont you focus on the large percentage of the population that go without adequate food/shelter/medical treatment every day, instead of worrying about what rich people may be wearing. It boggles my mind that people would care more about animals than about their fellow human beings.

it is possible to care about both, you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syncvogue
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->