Runway Mishaps

• Thread starter Deleted member 4737
  • Start date
tortoisie said:
I think this is Raquel Zimmermann, but i have no idea if she's laughing or crying... It seems like her shoe is stuck to the dress... :cry: Poor thing.

yes, plz explain. i'm still thinking what is happening there! :innocent:

My guess is (and I could be mistaken!) that Erin probably fell on her ankle and the people backstage thought it was so serious that they had to cut the shoes. If she had broken or fractured anything, pulling the shoe off could damage the foot further.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,my guess is..since the people around her don't look particulary panic stricken and Erin looks like she's laughing.

I dont know what they're cutting off, but it doesn't look painful. :lol:

omg! This thread is so funny. :D

Etro ss 06, Gemma loses a shoe somehow.
00010m.jpg
00020m.jpg

Style.com

wow.. i love this thread its f***ing hilarious!

how in the world did gemma loose that shoe? and are there any pics of kurkova falling?

wow.. i looked at the entire thread now. hmm... those peta people are soo hilarious! i was laughing so hard! whether or not i support them is a different thing.

either way.. this thread is actually sad. i mean i feel soo sorry for those models, no one really cares about them! for the designers they're just some skinny girls who they put their (sometimes rather awkward and in my opinion tastless) clothes on. and then those shoes! thats nuts! and those runways! omg... either theyre really slippery or covered with some fur.. seriously! designers should care for their models a bit more!

aww this thread makes me feel really sorry for models. their job is definitely not as easy as what most ppl seem to think

Wow, there is a lot of mishaps going on in the fashion world, but atleast it brings the models back down to earth a little if their heads are in the clouds. I wonder how Gemma lost her shoe!!!

ahhh ic....hye still walked great after her heel broke...she walked as if it was still there...

yourbestfriend said:
ahhh ic....hye still walked great after her heel broke...she walked as if it was still there...

Yeah she really did.. I didn't even notice when I watched the video on Dior.com until around five girls later when I noticed a black thing on the runway... and I had to rewind and see the heel break... Hye did a very good job :clap:

Chloe SS 05 had quite a few nipple mishaps

00012.L.JPG

00020.L.JPG

00063.L.JPG

00118.L.JPG

firstview.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobrams