Runway Mishaps

• Thread starter Deleted member 4737
  • Start date
On the most recent episode of Fashion Television (w/ host J. Becker) they featured a segment of the latest Roberto Cavalli collection where Lily Cole fell.
Heather Marks was strutting out in this... long, flowy skirt thing that practically took up the entire runway. L. Cole was trying to pass her, but stepped on it, tripped, slipped, stumbled and fell.

ChinaLove said:
On the most recent episode of Fashion Television (w/ host J. Becker) they featured a segment of the latest Roberto Cavalli collection where Lily Cole fell.
Heather Marks was strutting out in this... long, flowy skirt thing that practically took up the entire runway. L. Cole was trying to pass her, but stepped on it, tripped, slipped, stumbled and fell.

:lol:

sigh i love this.

ChinaLove said:

ouch!

Aww, you can sort of see what happened here. Poor Lily :(

00330m.jpg

style.com

justinleaddict said:
omg! This thread is so funny. :D

Etro ss 06, Gemma loses a shoe somehow.

Style.com

It's probably just me, but does it look like (in the first pic) that Gemma is sort of falling out of her shoe a bit? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Going back in the thread a bit, which show and season was it that the Dior model pushed the PETA lady off the runway? Does anyone know which model it was - they get made up so wacky for Dior I can't tell! These pics are awesome! :D

FrankieP said:
Going back in the thread a bit, which show and season was it that the Dior model pushed the PETA lady off the runway? Does anyone know which model it was - they get made up so wacky for Dior I can't tell! These pics are awesome! :D

whoever she was

shes my hero for the day.

ChinaLove said:

so the mystery has finally been solved .. it was Lily..

How the hell do you write under the pictures?
Anyways, the first is Lily C at Cavalli
Then Maria Dvirnik and the crazy PeTA lady who looks like Naomi Watts.
And then Hana S (Behind Racquel Z) at Cavalli a few seasons ago. What the hell is she doing anyways? She she on her back?

SOURCE: www.stardustfashion.com

Attachments

• LC RC.jpg
    LC RC.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 14
  • MD RC.jpg
    MD RC.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 45
  • HS RC.jpg
    HS RC.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 45
LOL... I just noticed that it's Hana's *** in the air. It looks like she's on her back.

j´adore dior said:
Dior rtw fall-winter 2003-04, the model was Nadine strittmatter

Thank you!!! :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
ChinaLove said:
LOL... I just noticed that it's Hana's *** in the air. It looks like she's on her back.

i think she´s on her knees with her hands also on the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobrams
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->