Runway Mishaps

• Thread starter Deleted member 4737
  • Start date
Omahyra @ the Viktor&Rolf Spring '03 show that featured all the models dancing around...She almost fell onto a table in the front-row, but she "caught" herself, and then tried to play it off like she actually meant to fall, like it was her joke on the people at the table...Right...

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Poor Omarhyra! :cry:

and those Chloé dresses don't really offer much security. :(

00260m.jpg

(style.com)

What happened?

^^It looks like she might have been unwrapping the wrap to reveal what was underneath.

00025.L.JPG

00026.L.JPG

Dovile Virsilaite at Borbonese SS 2005..from her thread

this is sad.

Don't those PETA people really know the laws of entertainment?
The more they attack on those fashion shows, the more the show gets publicity, so they are actually giving the designer/model free advertising!
Kinda Stupid.
:rolleyes:

Elie Saab ss 2006- but the model looks happy :smile:
fashionmishap4av.jpg

source: gettyimages

here's another PETA attack... dont know if it's been posted.. if it has... my bad
scan from The Daily Front Row Extra
PETAjulienMacdonald_thedailyfrontrowextra.jpg

I don' t have pictures but Caroline Ribiero (sp?) tripped and almost fell at Bill Blass AW05. Her dress had this long train and her heels were very pointy and delicate.

At Anna Sui AW05 Kim Noorda was supposed to take off her coat and show the garments she had on underneath it but she forgot to and remembered it when she was at the end of the runway she stood there for about 1 minute trying to unbutton her coat:blush:. Her cheeks turned red almost insantly. The fun thing was Liya Kebede was walking right behind her with a huge smile. You could see that she was trying really hard not to laugh:lol:

Also Gemma Ward tripped at Jean Paul Gaultier SS05.

J'ador-DioR said:
At Anna Sui AW05 Kim Noorda was supposed to take off her coat and show the garments she had on underneath it but she forgot to and remembered it when she was at the end of the runway she stood there for about 1 minute trying to unbutton her coat:blush:. Her cheeks turned red almost insantly. The fun thing was Liya Kebede was walking right behind her with a huge smile. You could see that she was trying really hard not to laugh:lol:

Here's the pics of Kim at Anna Sui :blush:

00122.L.JPG
00123.L.JPG

Thanks for those Emma :flower:
When i saw the video i was like damn, why did that have to happen to Kim?.

Anyone who wants to check the video of that show. It' s on

www.olympusfashionweek.com/fall2005

Then click on designers. Then you can choose any show you'd like to see.

I find these things really funny actually:lol:. I just hope they don' t hurt themselves.

Kim Noorda also tripped on her way out at Costume National AW05. I think she closed the show.

I love this thread cause it's so funny but I'm really sorry for all girls and especially Dovile Virsilaite :cry: Such a mean dress:angry:

Poor Milagros almost fell off her shoes at Lanvin ss06, you just knew she was really uncomfortable in them, poor girl :cry:

this thread makes me appreciate models so much more. the heels can be so high, the dress can be so long, there may be protestors and throughout all of this one has to maintain their composure and be professional.

xEmma2k5x said:
Poor Milagros almost fell off her shoes at Lanvin ss06, you just knew she was really uncomfortable in them, poor girl :cry:

excuse me, where did you see that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobrams
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->