S/S 2019 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions

Karen Elson shot for DG's SS 2019 campaign. I can not remember the source, but it was from Instagram after their S/S 2019 runway show

^Hopefully they hire some known photographer and leave behind that cr*p they've been doing for the past 10 years.

Any campaign shooting happening in LA atm? A lot of models seems to be in LA rn (Sora, Kohei, Fran, Luna)

Karen Elson shot for DG's SS 2019 campaign. I can not remember the source, but it was from Instagram after their S/S 2019 runway show

I remember seeing this on Branislav Simoncik's ig stories but I don't know whether he shot the campaign or just the ig video.

What's going on in LA/Palmdale/Lancaster? Fabien Baron and now Stuart Vevers are there as well.

Kris is in London, maybe Prada?

Coach was just shot in Lancaster LA.
Adut Akech was for sure part of it.
And maybe Fran Summers & Sora Choi

Not sure if it's Spring (as written) or Resort 2019.
123.jpg
Harper's Bazaar UK Digital edition via pressreader.com

Kaia Gerber’s in Paris and just finished a photoshoot in what looks like Karl Lagerfeld’s studio, with Sam McKnight on hair and Peter Philips doing makeup. Possible shooting for Fendi?

I'm sure Coach campaign was shot in NYC, because Meisel is based in NYC now and all the work by him will be done only in NYC. From my own news source, the campaign shot was done already and Kohei Takabatake was a part of Coach campaign SS 2019 and I did not hear about any news about that Sora Choi was there.

I'm sure Coach campaign was shot in NYC, because Meisel is based in NYC now and all the work by him will be done only in NYC. From my own news source, the campaign shot was done already and Kohei Takabatake was a part of Coach campaign SS 2019 and I did not hear about any news about that Sora Choi was there.
Kohei was also in Lancaster, CA the same time that Adut, Fran, and Sora were so it might be for something else? Or unrelated shootings all together.

Sohyun, Luna, and Mayowa were also shooting in LA a few weeks back (MK maybe).

Alexander Wang Collection 1 S/S 2019 Campaign:

Who is this tho?

Hyun Ji Shin for Calvin Klein collection pre spring 2019

according to wwd glen luchford is set to photograph the upcoming season of the calvin klein campaigns

according to wwd glen luchford is set to photograph the upcoming season of the calvin klein campaigns

Just saw it now! I'll reserve judgement until the campaign surfaces.
I hope he'll keep it simple for Calvin Klein. Save the drama and creativity for Gucci.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->