S/S 2016 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions

Probably not for a S/S2016 campaign. Too late for that.

We are waiting for:

- Calvin Klein (all labels)
- Lanvin
- Roberto Cavalli
- Stella McCartney
- Alexander Wang
- Jason Wu
- Pucci?
- Nina Ricci
- DVF
- Prabal Gurung
- Karl Lagerfeld

Still looking out for:

- Calvin Klein (all labels)
Collection could be Grace again. I'm just curious to see the creative direction this season; as last year was really not what I was expecting at all. Of course Edita will be somewhere in the mix, but Grace also did Platinum label last season. Hmmmm....
As far as Jeans go, I think he'll probably time it down a bit after last season's controversy. Casting was really good though, so hopefully we get that again.

- Lanvin
It KINDA looks like Meisel shot the men's, so hopefully he'll shoot a multi-girl campaign.

- Stella McCartney

- Alexander Wang
The one I am anticipating the most, but I don't really expect it to be a whole lot different than previous seasons with 15+ girls.

- Jason Wu
If he is still doing the supers for his spring, then it would probably be Suvi because she was the most seasoned girl in the show. Malgosia did not walk the show last spring though, and she got the Fall campaign, so it could probably be anyone.

- Pucci
- Nina Ricci
- DVF
- Prabal Gurung

- Karl Lagerfeld
Maybe it'll be Kendall, or Lindsay, or one of his second-tier girls. The former two definitely need something for the season.

All in all, I really hope no newbies get these remaining campaigns.

^ Edita always gets White Label, not Platinum.
CK better be good cause last season was a disaster, casting wise also.

I hope Lanvin is Meisel indeed, with some recent muses of the house as a good bye. Iselin, Aymeline, Daria S, Saskia. Walker literally destroyed their campaigns.

Wang will probably be Lexi, Binx, Anna, and maybe a new girl. Just no Hanne, please.

No girl that has starred in Jason Wu's campaigns has walked the shows though, apart from Adriana and Karlie. So I don't expect anyone from the show.

And I agree, the new girls have dominated this season. We need some seasoned pro's for the remaining ads.

Any guess on Hermes Women's? Looking forward to it. The men's ad is stunning.

I have a horrible feeling Kendall will have a big part in the CK campaigns. Her absence this season seems too good to be true.

Still looking out for:

- Jason Wu
If he is still doing the supers for his spring, then it would probably be Suvi because she was the most seasoned girl in the show. Malgosia did not walk the show last spring though, and she got the Fall campaign, so it could probably be anyone.

If Inez and Vinoodh are shooting the campaign, I think it's unlikely that Suvi would get it. They have never photographed her and tend to favor the more glam/VS type of supermodels.

Edie Campbell's the face of Roberto Cavalli, as seen in UK Harper's Bazaar March 2016! My bet's on Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin who shot it.

Top campaign models of S/S 2016: (3+ campaigns)

1) Lexi Boling: Coach, Diesel Black Gold, Etro, Givenchy, Jil Sander, Marc Jacobs, Moschino.

2) Mariacarla Boscono: Dsquared2, Givenchy, La Perla, Nars, Sportmax, Stella McCartney.

3) Karlie Kloss: DVF, Kurt Geiger, Liu Jo, Marella, Topshop.

Mica Arganaraz: Bottega Veneta, Chanel, Hugo Boss Hugo, Tom Ford, Sandro.

4) Freja Beha Erichsen: Anthony Vaccarello, Karl Lagerfeld, Max Mara, Missoni.

Joan Smalls: Givenchy, Marc Jacobs, Moschino, Stuart Weitzman.

5) Edie Campbell: Fendi, Roberto Cavalli, YSL Beauty.

Grace Hartzel: Dior, Giuseppe Zanotti, Tod's.

Julia Nobis: Lanvin, Marc Jacobs, Sacai.

Lineisy Montero: Chanel, Givenchy, Zara.

Maartje Verhoef: Dior, Moschino, Salvatore Ferragamo.

Raquel Zimmermann: Isabel Marant, Loewe, Versace.

Vanessa Moody: Fendi, Michael Kors, Zara.

Thanks for the list, Riseup! Does Nars count for Mariacarla? That's a beauty brand, no?

Top campaign models of S/S 2016: (3+ campaigns)

Grace Hartzel: Dior, Giuseppe Zanotti, Tod's.

Grace also has Michael Michael Kors. And a perfume contract for Ferragamo, but I'm not sure whether you're counting those for this list or not :flower:

Thanks for the list, Riseup! Does Nars count for Mariacarla? That's a beauty brand, no?

I'm only considering beauty campaigns that are not under contract, that's why i also put YSL Beauty on Eddie's list. :wink:

Grace also has Michael Michael Kors. And a perfume contract for Ferragamo, but I'm not sure whether you're counting those for this list or not :flower:

No perfume campaigns, because they're a contract and run forever :lol:

Jason Wu posted a preview of the campaign and tagged The Society Management.
It's shot by Inez & Vinoodh again which leaves me to think it's either

- Alisa Ahmann
- Caroline Trentini
- Kendall Jenner (most likely)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"