S/S 2016 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions

^Chanel would have been Great, but it's already out...

Given her history with the brand, i'd say Salvatore Ferragamo.

So the only campaign left to debut that I care about is Dior. I hope it is Vandeperre's top girls (Lexi, Nobis,), and not some unknowns.

So the only campaign left to debut that I care about is Dior. I hope it is Vandeperre's top girls (Lexi, Nobis,), and not some unknowns.

I'd love a mix of Raf's favourites, older girls like Vlada, Daria S, Julia, Mariacarla and then some of his new girls.

maybe there won't be any campaign for the last collection of Raf at all, it happens all the time.

Mostly new girls probably means Julia Nobis with some of the unknowns from the show.
Ugh, I wish he'd just be loyal and cast Daria S and Kinga.

That means it probably won't even feature Raf's favourite girls.

There will be a campaign. Mostly new girls though.

I hope Sofia Mechetner could be a part of it, this modern Cinderella inspired a lot of people ,I can't even think about her possible disappearance because of the departure of Raf, that would be heartbreaking.

The most "last" campaigns are disappointing, so I don't have high hopes for Dior.

It seems like Lexi Boling is ruling it this season. (I don't really understand why)

wow, i'm glad cara, gigi, and kendull are hard to find in this campaign season. i guess tfsers' wishes got granted.

He was gone by the time the campaign was booked.

Oh crap! I suppose it could be anyone then. I can see them using one of their beauty photographers, M&M (been shooting the last few campaigns), Demarchelier, McDean, which would be fine with me. Just keep Julia Nobis away from this brand, please!

Do we know how much more campaigns are left? Sacai and a few of the Americans, I think? The lack of Asian girls so far is a bit disheartening.

Oh crap! I suppose it could be anyone then. I can see them using one of their beauty photographers, M&M (been shooting the last few campaigns), Demarchelier, McDean, which would be fine with me. Just keep Julia Nobis away from this brand, please!

Do we know how much more campaigns are left? Sacai and a few of the Americans, I think? The lack of Asian girls so far is a bit disheartening.

Issa Lish has Givenchy, Fei Fei's in Moschino(I think Givenchy should pick her for the campaign), Cong He in Dolce & Gabbana and Liu Wen has La Perla( I hope she could return to CK), but overall it's very disappointing to asian girls, new girls like Dylan Xue and Jing wen deserve some place in the campaign season

Maybe Xiaowen could get TomFord? SuiHe still has Shesido. What about ming? Any news? I think Jingwen suits for CKJ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->