S/S 2014 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions

Louis Vuitton, shot by Steven Meisel, featuring a black American actress, an asian actress, a british supermodel, an American directress and two others unknown.

Industry Source

Louis Vuitton, shot by Steven Meisel, featuring a black American actress, an asian actress, a british supermodel, an American directress and two others unknown.

Industry Source

British supermodel, chips on Edie, if we can call her a supermodel now.

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIE=SUPMERMODEL, common now!

Naomi campell is more likely, sophie coppola, fan bing bing/zhang zizi,and ?

I hope the British supermodel is Kate or Karen.
Only them can save the terrible clothes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping the 2 unknown are Paris Hilton and Cher (don't judge me)

I really hope Lupita can be the one to star in the campaign. Seeing that gorgeous face everywhere would mean so much to me.

About the LV rumor, the Asian actress might be Fan Bingbing, since she's the ambassador of Vuitton in the Asian market.

An American directress - Sofia Coppola?

About the LV rumor, the Asian actress might be Fan Bingbing, since she's the ambassador of Vuitton in the Asian market.

An American directress - Sofia Coppola?

I think Rinko Kikuchi 's more likely the asian actress

Damian Bao ‏@bonaelamour 4h
does a prada campaign mean anything for the status of a new face anymore... the situation... 12 new faces? really?

so from 14 new faces to 12 now?

^ I hope so, better than 14 for sure. Still far too many girls in my opinion.

so from 14 new faces to 12 now?

I think before the rumor said Amanda Murphy with 13 other faces. So it could be 12 new faces + Amanda Murphy + another "old" face.

A good guess for Prada would be Amanda Murphy and Cameron Russell as the non-newbies. The rest Anna Ewers, Julia Bergshoeff, Ola Rudnicka, Maja Salamon, Magdalena Jasek, Maggie Jablonski, and 6 more newbies... Anna is pretty obvious that she'll be included, Julia flew into NYC during the shooting and I believe someone said in her thread that she was shot for it? Ola, Maja, and Magdalena have a photo on instagram together around the time the campaign was shot with flat hair and Maggie was in town during the right time. (These are all guesses btw)

Would love the other 6 girls to be Nastya Sten, Binx Walton, Lera Tribel, Linn Arvidsson, Betty Adewole, and Irina Liss

But still 14 girls for one campaign sounds so random. Let's hope it will be like S/S 09. I'm dying to see some group shots instead of one-model-one-image kind of mode like the previous two seasons.

My guess would be that they're doing groups of girls by the hair colour like in the show: 3 blondes, 3 redheads, 3 brunettes etc. Something like LV Spring 13.

^My guess:
Blondes: Anna Ewers, Ola Rudnicka, Vanessa Axente
Redheads: Lera Tribel, Magdalena Jasek, Nika Cole
Brunettes: Amanda Murphy, Julia Bergshoeff, Julie Hoomans

I'm unsure of the other group, I think it's the black girls (Betty Adewole, Binx Walton, Malaika Firth) but I really hope it isn't.

I think it's the black girls (Betty Adewole, Binx Walton, Malaika Firth)
If Prada did anything like this there would be a major uproar, I'm sure they are trying to steer clear of that.

And who even knows if its going to be girls who walked the show?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dianarimar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->