S/S 2016 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions

Lol I know right. Don't even have to see it anymore.

He could've used either a top model or cool girls like Jamilla Hoogenboom or Lia Pavlova... instead he chose some of the worst.

As if Hanne wasn't enough, the boyfriend as well? Also, no Binx?

As if Hanne wasn't enough, the boyfriend as well? Also, no Binx?

Well her boyfriend is very involved in the fashion world as well and although he doesn't model, he walked in the show and they deserve it considering Hanne has walked every single Wang show that has happened and the last campaign was her first one.

Yes Binx is in it, the list was not exhaustive.

The whole list is: Travis Scott, Anna Ewers, CL, Lucien Smith, Stella Lucia, John Swiatek, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Molly Bair, Isabella Emmack, Peyton Knight, Kaia Gerber, Alice Metza, Diego Villareal, Alice Glass, Issa Lish, Baauer, Aluna Francis, Makonnen, Binx Walton, Lexi Boling and Vic Mensa (according to @wangsquad)

That's way too many people and way too many unnecessary people. Sounds like a LOVE Magazine or i-D cast.

Just Anna, Lexi, Binx, Issa and Stella would have been sufficient to transfer the message of cool but still pretty girls.

Actually there are still more names to be released, that was just the first release.

Imagine Lexi's bank balance :heart:

But I agree that Anna, Lexi, Binx, Issa and maybe Stella or Hanne would have been sufficient.

Yeah, I don't really see what Kaia Gerber could bring to the table. She's pretty, but not Wang material.

Why is taking Wang so much time to realease his campaign? The new fashion month already started. :neutral:

^ I'd say it's not even finished yet if he has a million people starring in it. -_-

Kendull got Mango, i see everywhere the campaign in internet, advertisements on the streeters, etc.

Global icon Calvin Klein have released their new SS16 campaign. Imagery and video were shot by the inimitable Tyrone Lebon, with an added collaborative boost from the likes of Harley Weir, Jamie Hawkesworth, Tobin Yelland, David Sims and the Lebon family, Mark and Frank Lebon.

Calvin Klein has moulded the campaign to represent all of its lines (Calvin Klein Jeans, Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein Underwear and Calvin Klein Collection) simultaneously. Musicians, activists, models and even street-cast models are captured in Klein to represent the brand’s dedication to diversity, while connoting the vibrancy and explosive influence of today’s youth culture: HERO 13 cover-star Justin Bieber, FKA Twigs, Fetty Wap, Joey Bada$$, Kendall Jenner and Kendrick Lamar are some of the famous faces employed by the label.

Within the campaign imagery is the call to action, “I ________ in my #mycalvins”, prompting the social-media savvy species to use their imagination – be it tame or salacious – and get involved.

hero-magazine

We have to wait for more ad release.
Calvin Klein platinum campaign with @haoyunxiang #photographer was me #makeup @alexa.bui #hairstylist @deil.siu #resinartwork @clancollective #calvinklein #calvinkleinplatinum #mycalvins #haoyunxiang
#calvinkleinplatinum #springsummer2016 @calvinklein shot by @harleyweir styled by #maxpearmain with the wonderful and gorgeous #hyunjishin @imgmodels designed by #kevincarrigancalvinklein

So.......whatever became of the Alexander Wang, and his #wanggang ads?? I mean, are we still waiting?? Other than Lexi's accessories ads, I haven't seen any images from the mainline. (Or maybe I'M TRIPPIN'.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->