F/W 18.19 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions

Hugo is Saskia, Natalie Wrestling, Selena Forrest by Collier Schorr
Boss is Mayowa Nicholas, Cara Taylor, Sora Choi by David Sims

Yoon Young Bae and some Karl's current favorites get Chanel.

I believe that Adut got Valentino by Juergen Teller.

Is the Chanel campaign out?

I’m really happy Liu Wen got Prada. She finally got Ashley’s approval

I guess that with the addiction of Valentino and Chanel, Vittoria is the undisputed queen of this campaign season. Isabel Marant, Moschino, Versace, McQueen, Chanel, Valentino, Chanel beauty.. This girl is not playing.

I guess that with the addiction of Valentino and Chanel, Vittoria is the undisputed queen of this campaign season. Isabel Marant, Moschino, Versace, McQueen, Chanel, Valentino, Chanel beauty.. This girl is not playing.

It somehow feels refreshing to see an Italian model rise to such ranks. When last have we seen it to be honest? Even Daily Mail is starting to identify her by name next to Kaia Gerber. Italy is home to so many great photographers, designers etc that it's odd that there's no model on the same level or close.

Next up, France! It will be challenging because Alt doesn't seem to care for French models, whereas VI and Anna Dello Russo certainly helped with Vittoria's build-up.

Vera Wang: Adesuwa, Lia Pavlova, Odette Pavlova, Oslo Grace, Sora Choi, Teddy Quinlivan

Not so undisputed as you think, Rianne has 7 as well; Moschino, Chloé, Versace, Ferragamo, McQueen, Marc Jacobs, Massimo Dutti.

Forget Rianne and Vitto, the real winner is Amber Valetta snatching all these campaign this season out of nowhere lol, Prada, David Yurman, Proenza Schouler, Douglas, Escada, Levi's...

Forget Rianne and Vitto, the real winner is Amber Valetta snatching all these campaign this season out of nowhere lol, Prada, David Yurman, Proenza Schouler, Douglas, Escada, Levi's...
Ah! You're right and I'm definitely not complaining :lol:

Lexi Boling, Natalie Westling and Selena Forrest by McLellan for Tory Burch - not sure if it was already posted

What campaigns haven’t been released yet?

No doubt Vitto and Rianne are the queens of the season, for me Rianne's ads are a little better than Vitto's. But both are amazing models, no surprised they landed all this ads.

On Instagram, diet_prada posted what seems to be the Celine campaign on their story. The model has a bob, could be Cara, Birgit, Fran, etc.

Here it is

instagram/bertmartirosyan

But probably for SS 2019. I haven't seen that coat on the last lookbook -the one designed by the team-.

If you ask me she's a better fit at Marc Jacobs! But the cheque was probably bigger, and certainly more visible than Marc's campaigns.

EXCLUSIVE: Kaia Gerber Named YSL Beauté Makeup Ambassador

The model will appear in a campaign for the brand starting January.

By Jennifer Weil on October 1, 2018
https://wwd.com/subscriptions/promo...uly4th&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=wwd.com
PICTURE PERFECT: Kaia Gerber has been named the new YSL Beauté makeup ambassador, WWD has learned.

“To be the new face of YSL Beauté is an opportunity to write a new story full of fun, color and makeup,” the model said. “I love the DNA of a brand that is so subversive, while being so luxurious and cool.”

“Kaia is a blossoming talent with a unique sense of style and a stunning beauty,” said Stephan Bezy, international general manager of Yves Saint Laurent Beauté at L’Oréal. “The perfect embodiment of her generation’s desire for authenticity and edginess, as a muse and ambassador she will convey those values, which entirely resonate with what YSL Beauté stands for.”

The 17-year-old daughter of Cindy Crawford is a model-of-the-moment. She’s graced covers of magazines such as Vogue Paris, Vogue Italia, Love and Pop. Gerber made her debut runway season in fall 2017, which was followed by a slew of other catwalk appearances.

She boasts 3.8 million followers on Instagram.

“I think these days, everything you do has to be measured with a degree of responsibility,” Gerber said. “If there are people who view me as a role model, I really hope to be able to create positive images and messages that inspire others to feel confident about the way they look, to look after themselves and basically be kind to themselves.”

Starting in January, she is to be the face of Rouge Volupté Shine moisturizing lipstick in a campaign lensed by David Sims. Gerber will front advertising for Touche Éclat and Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils, as well.

Tom Pecheux, global beauty director for YSL Beauté, said during the shoots “everything felt very easy, very connected.”

Source: WWD.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->