Sabato De Sarno - Designer, Creative Director of Gucci

The Gucci shop in Dubai airport was completely empty, the security guard was scrolling his phone.
I went to the soho NYC store to look at a pair of sunglasses (sue me) and while waiting took a picture of the most basic banana republic knitted cardigan. The SA was so excited to see someone looking at the clothes he sprinted to grab me one. I left before he could return and the sunglasses took so long to come out I didn’t even try them on🫣

1726773685284.png

I went to the soho NYC store to look at a pair of sunglasses (sue me) and while waiting took a picture of the most basic banana republic knitted cardigan. The SA was so excited to see someone looking at the clothes he sprinted to grab me one. I left before he could return and the sunglasses took so long to come out I didn’t even try them on🫣

View attachment 1307373
In Venice (Venezia) there are so many exotics bags, croc and lizard Jackies and several white Himalayan Dianas, which is believe is the rarest hide, just sitting there for months now. I'll snap a picture tomorrow.

Judging by the previews posted here, I am certain that fashion designers know nothing or very little about art and design after at least 1962. It is a imagery, a sensibility locked in some dusty modernist limbo. Idk idk :huh:

Louis Vuitton: We hired a renowned neo-couturier to turn our ready-to-wear collections into a actual business.
Gucci: We hired the second-in-command of the designer behind "Pink PP" to dye everything the shade of periond blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->