San Francisco Shopping

Yes! I'm excited now - I've been waiting for one for AGGGESSS!! :smile:

Do you have a date on the grand opening? I want to go to San Fran for my anniversary and hopefully they'll be open by April. :smile:

Misako said:
Yes! I'm excited now - I've been waiting for one for AGGGESSS!! :smile:

*Happiness* said:
Do you have a date on the grand opening? I want to go to San Fran for my anniversary and hopefully they'll be open by April. :smile:

Nope, but since the beginning of the thread said Fall 2005, I think we can assume approx Sept-Nov.

Oh well. I'll just have to go back and visit again. :smile:

Misako said:
Nope, but since the beginning of the thread said Fall 2005, I think we can assume approx Sept-Nov.

yeah i read an article about this, I was surprised they didn't open in LA, btu it seems they amde a point of choosing SF.

LA one will come soon enough then.

*Happiness* said:
It's sort of close enough. They really need to open one in Los Angeles. I've gone so far as to send corporate emails asking them to open one in LA. I wonder if they even read them......

maybe we can start a series of angry letters...:D

Ew! ^ It's not! I'm really Anti-H+M. lol. But then again, I'm a guy. And their collection for mens is disgusting. But the girls stuff pretty much covers every kind of style, and it's very cheap.

Ooooo yay! Hopefully this will brighten up the non-vintage shopping palette. Now all they need to do is torch the Abercrombie stores and I will be one happy San Franciscan :buzz:

Artemis said:
Ooooo yay! Hopefully this will brighten up the non-vintage shopping palette. Now all they need to do is torch the Abercrombie stores and I will be one happy San Franciscan :buzz:

:lol: :rofl:

I dunno.. I was so hyped up about H&M that on my first visit to NYC I made it a point to visit one.

Had to admit I was kinda of disappointed, the layout was pretty messy and the stuff was just everywhere. Felt that Zara was better, but not really by a lot too B)

But I'll still be popping by for a look when I drop by SF - any excuse to shop :wink:

juicytubeaddict said:
maybe we can start a series of angry letters...:D

Or out right down on our knees begging letters. Shed a little tear maybe??? :D

san francisco has really good shopping! post your favorite places here

- www.shoebizsf.com there are like, 5 locations now, and 3 of them are on haight street. the website doesn't do their collection justice though, you have to go in there.

- www.minniewilde.com high end boutique, really cute retro stuff in hayes valley.

- dema clothing, on valencia street in the mission. petite bateau shirts!

- in fact, hayes valley and mission districts are both really good for neat one of a kind type clothes, and most are designed and made by the girls who own them, like dema and minnie wilde.

i have a billion more that i'll post!

Weird, I could've sworn we had a SF shopping thread, but I couldn't find it in the search.

Anyway, my faves:

Gimmie Shoes - 3 locations, I liked the Hayes Valley one the best. They have a website, but I can't find it at the momen.t
Cielo - on Fillmore street. A FANTASTIC selection of interesting designer womenswear.
Nida - Hayes Valley. Helmut Lang, Margiela, etc.

I agree, Hayes Valley is a really charming neighborhood.

faust said:
Weird, I could've sworn we had a SF shopping thread, but I couldn't find it in the search.

me neither, that's why i started one :smile:

faust said:
Anyway, my faves:

Gimmie Shoes - 3 locations, I liked the Hayes Valley one the best. They have a website, but I can't find it at the momen.t
Cielo - on Fillmore street. A FANTASTIC selection of interesting designer womenswear.
Nida - Hayes Valley. Helmut Lang, Margiela, etc.

I agree, Hayes Valley is a really charming neighborhood.

fillmore always seems to have great shopping.

http://www.gimmeshoes.com/

Thanks for starting this thread francesca, I am planning to move there at the end of the summer, so this will help me a lot!

kelly, that's awesome! we'll keep the suggestions coming. do you know what neighborhood you'll be in?

I don't know yet...I am going to go look at places in like a month, and stay with my aunt who lives in Sunnyvale. Have any suggestions on where to look?

well...shopping, for instance, is really good in hayes valley, the mission/noe valley, nob hill/fillmore area. some of the really high-end stores like prada etc are in the civic center/downtown area. pretty much anywhere you look will be beautiful...it just depends on your price range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fabs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->