Shoes: Yay or Nay? #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
pinkpolo, I don't like the brown ones at all. I've seen similar styles that are muchhhhhh better. The black ones are alright, definitely not unacceptable but mostly cliche.. lol. Ultimately, nay to both.

Ali, yay but if you get a chance, buy the McQueens instead because they're a bigger yay :P

Actually, I got them both today :unsure:

I just couldn't resist...However, the McQueens sport a leather sole and I've never had shoes with leather soles before and I would probably end up hating the "clik clak" sound. I might just add topys (spelling?) but some are against it.

pinkpolo, I don't like the brown ones at all. I've seen similar styles that are muchhhhhh better. The black ones are alright, definitely not unacceptable but mostly cliche.. lol. Ultimately, nay to both.

Thanks for the input.

Posted these in the yay or nay? thread only to realize there was a shoe-specific one!

not sure about these Bottegas: http://www.bottegaveneta.com/shopon...roductId=4be35113-910a-4fe7-bdc2-7a7d4ea72763

Love the color, and they're on sale. i think they could be cute with khaki shorts and a grey tshirt in summer, but not sure. help is much appreciated!!

I've been looking for these myself in navy and military green. They're really cool.

LesF, are going to buy them from their webshop? I think they're sold out as you can't pick a size...?

Big YAY from me though.

I've been looking for these myself in navy and military green. They're really cool.

LesF, are going to buy them from their webshop? I think they're sold out as you can't pick a size...?

Big YAY from me though.

Thanks for the input!! :D I always need a push from someone when something looks good...

I just noticed there's no longer a size option. I was going to wait to try them on in store as I often have sizing issues and don't own a pair of Bottega shoes. Luckily I live where there's a Bottega store...but maybe they're at Matchesfashion or Browns or something like that??

Not sure if i should keep these...
Untitled-2.jpg

picture is my own

^ keep them! So urban! :wink:
_
Not the most exciting shoes, still not sure about them though.. any thoughts on boring sneakers? :P

hl7269090asicsonitsukat.jpg

_
ebay.co.uk

For the summer that is hopefully on it's way to Denmark... yay or nay?

mathildapeach.jpg

Alright, Lumian... I'm going to go with a Yay! with those gladiator sandals in Post #115. The thing I love most about those is the color. The color and those flower designs make them pretty nice. Not sure how warm it gets in Denmark, but I'm sure you'll turn up the heat with sandals as lovely as these. Part of me wants to say "Big Yay," but I'm not too much in love with them to go with a Big Yay. Still, you have my approval.

Dress and shop with confidence!

ronchamp - nay, sorry. They're a bit outdated, imo
andersson - yay.
Lumian - please credit the image or it will be removed. Yay!

Thanks John M. and Legyviel, yay it is then :flower:
and why do I tend to forget this part...image by shop.dk :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"