Shoes: Yay or Nay? #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
madmurderermud >> yay on #1, huge NAY on #2 and small nay on #3.

I agree with Dego and KissenKatja on this.
#1 - yay
#2,3 - nay

madmurderermud Yay Nay Nay
Because I can't stand when heels have those really thick heel

Here are my thoughts, on those three sandals (Post #140) madmurdermud...

* It's Nay! for the first pair. Too much going on, and I'm not a fan of that heel. The lace-up detail is alright as well as the rest of the sandals, but that wedge base is a deal-breaker.

* The second pair has too much going on as well, but this is too much going on that's good. Tab me for Yay! for those. I actually want to say Big Yay, but can't bring myself to do so.

* I'm going to go (slight) Yay! for the third sandals. Very manageable and nice looking, but not totally in love.

Two yay's and one nay. Dress and shop with confidence!

how about these?

zappos

Attachments

• 1153421-p-DETAILED.jpg
    1153421-p-DETAILED.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 130
okay i just found this shoes which i think is cute as hell, problem is i can't decide which colour to get! ant the pre-order close on friday! i need your help!

this one

nudewedge.jpg

or

blackchiffonwedge.jpg

thanks for helping!

credits: angelahly@livejournal

Nice seeing some wedge sandals here. The sandals in Post #155 get a Yay! from me. No complaints from me, so I'd consider getting this.

Now on to the wedges in Post #158. I'm pretty uncertain. Not in love with them in any way. I don't entirely hate them, though. So I'll say (moderate) Nay! If you do want them, I'm torn on what color to go with. That's up to you (or somebody else on tFS).

Dress and shop with confidence!

fashionified even though i like light, gentle color of the 1st pair, black is easier to combine, so i am sorry to YAY the black ones
e-v-elina simple yay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->