Short hair

I have a shoulder length bob right now that Im really getting bored with & desperately want to cut my hair into a pixie cut like Victoria Beckham. I just have no clue how exactly how its cut... to tell my hair guy because I cant find good pics from different angles. I know it seems longer on top because she can spike it a bit. Also wondering what hair products she might use. Right now I use nothing so have no clue about gel, wax, mousse or the like lol.

it's just a general pixie crop. Better ask for a pixie crop than saying 'I want my hair like victoria beckham', that'd be embarrassing! the pixie crop is a classic cut so he'll know.

Photo: shot by Leo Krumbacher for Aveda Hair

krumbacher.net

Thats actually identical to my hair except mine is a little longer on one side at the front. I love the texture of that sort of hair, lovely.

Yeah that looks really really nice, sort of sixties with nowadays coolness ^_^ Luv it

The few people that make me reconsider a short hair cut are Natalie Portman, Shannyn Sossoman and to date far back, Anna Karina.

Angelina Jolie in Changeling and Keira in Atonement have the most beautiful classic styles. The finger wave is ultimately a wonderful look to do.

Source.JustJared.Com

That is a great hair style^
so this is a totally realistic picture of what my hair looks like when I come inside help I like the short but hate the poof. Yikes this is a bad pic but it gives you an idea of the hair I am trying to deal with.
Photo184.jpg

Well, I would call that a long bob, not short hair. You need the ends thinned because it seems like your hair is curling at the bottom and pouffing out sharply. I think you'd look lovely with curls actually, shorter and curls, or a sharply graduated bob. You need the volume at the top sides and top, and not at the bottom as it widens your face. Your hair is beautifully thick and a lovely color though, I'd give anything for lustrous hair like that!

I cut muy looooong hair like this (a bit shorter) and I'm loving it!

Now I need to make it blonde :ninja:

imagen2sb2.png

imagen3tw7.png

imagen4py2.png

fortheloveofcouture.blogspot

Very Juliana Imai-ish :heart:

....Wow I hope for you that your hair texture is better than Kate's :lol: :rolleyes:
Anyway, post pictures once its done - Im really curious to see it on you ^_^

^ that's so adorable .. Vika also has the same haircut!
Paris.SS08.8.jpg

source: J&J

OMG youre so brave :shock: :clap: But you do look lovely indeed, more mature and elegant I think ^_^ :flower:

Lovely haircuts!! I dont know why i find it looks soooo much better on others, and on me i hate short hair... I know i cant wait too have my long locks again

I love short hair! I've had different hair cuts over the years, but in the end I always go back to a banged bob. I got it cut a few weeks ago:

Photo%2032.jpg

Photo%2034.jpg

I like that I can pin up the sides for something different:
Photo%2035.jpg

Also, excuse the doopy expression, but with a curling iron, bobby pins and mousse, one can make it like this:

Photo%2026.jpg

Good for special events.

moohoop - so cool :heart:

for most of the year nwo I have been cutting my hair short... some of you who follow this thread may know that through the pics I have been posting hehe :blush: anyways for the last few months I've been doing this asymmetrical bob thing... but I have been bored of it this month.

I found this pic today and I think I want to go for it:

2.jpg

ukhairdressers

ETA: I would probably get it slightly less severe... a little longer on both sides

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miriane
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->