Shorts

I'm thinking of buying a pair of short, tight black shirts, to wear with oversized tee's and shorts, like in a bohemian-MK sort of way.. But i'm not sure if i'd feel comfortable in them. hmm.

Just a fashion note:

In US or Globe or both, Sienna Miller n Fergie wearing long short with belt, tights or leggings and ankle boots. Looked stylish and nice. Try it.

Another note,

Maria Menounos was in Globe or US magazine or OK magazine, wearing beige/brown jumper (Heavy shirt/whort combo - like explorer in jungle) w belt, ankle boots and tights. Nice outfit.

just_me said:
I have a pir of REALLy light stonewashed denim hotpants.. any suggestion what to wear them with to look updated this summer?
I like the way Chloe Sevigny tucked in a loose fitting t-shirt into hers ^_^

im deffie wearing shorts again this summer... what colors and shapes you guys think are this summer the hottest look? im liking the high wasted.. also the ones with sort of overall shorts look.

I really like the way Yigal Azrouel showed longer length shorts:
00130m.jpg
00100m.jpg

*style

I like the styles you mentioned. Wear'em straight or with leggings or footless tights. This is the best way to wear'em. Also you may want to add a short sleeve blouse and or jacket and quarter boots!

I still love shorts, especially dressy ones. I have a grey burmuda pair by Theory I could live in!

I only wear shorts with extra high heels ... makes me feel a little less "high school."

I just bought these from Danish brand Modström. They are very short, but still loose-fitting and lovely :heart:

Attachments

• DSC00074.jpg
    DSC00074.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00075.jpg
    DSC00075.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00076.jpg
    DSC00076.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
I can't stop loving them!

some cutties...:heart:

Heather Gray

Noir

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Daryl K

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Johnsons

activeendeavors
shopbop

Thanks for posting. I like the MJ shorts. I never thought that shorts would look good with thicker tights underneath but they actually look quite good in the last pic.

I'm really into colourful patterned shorts.. where can I get them?

I've seen a lot of plaid shorts around lately, especially madras plaid. It's not so bad. I wear a lot of long shorts (it's blistering in my office in summer), but I've yet to find a pair of cuffed shorts (like the MJ ones above) and don't make my thighs look ginormous.

I like the Heather Grey and the Marc by Marc Jacobs. Plaids and solids are good. Leggings and footless tights or printed tights are great with them. I have noticed actresses wearing them with some paisley or other completely printed tights. Looks great.

Maybe try leggings, shorts and CROCS next, but with casual shorts. See what you think.....

I've still grown fond of these tailored short-shorts.

Post #423 (ecman2wst), you mentioned Maria Menounos (still can't spell her name very well). One time on "Access Hollywood," she wore some tailored short shorts. What I like about these shorts is their sexy appeal while looking very classy. I think of them as the new gaucho pants in regards to classy bottoms that can be very appealing. The most dressy and flirty shoes and sandals work best with these shorts.

I'm not particularly fond of the following kinds of shorts: bike shorts, walking shorts (city shorts nowadays?), pants just above the knees. I usually like shorts the traditional mid-thigh length. And for the risqué types- short-shorts and boy shorts and hot pants I like. Rubie girl, I like the shorts you posted in your second (love entire look for this one), third (despite contradicting myself earlier), fifth, and sixth (just the shorts) pictures. I just love these classy-looking short-shorts. Only "long shorts" exception is that third picture you posted in Post #432. Especially if you have beautiful-enough legs to show off with such shorts, they are amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->