Shorts

it wasnt in the denim issue was it? i think there was something like that there? at least i remember seeing some marc jabobs jeans shorts (which i tried size m at the hollywood trading company and they were way big hehe but if they would have been xs, very lovely) which were cute.

I love shorts! I have a pair of black dressy shorts that I wear with black opaue tights and wedges during the colder weather.

lostinemotion said:
i love shorts so much fresher than disgusting mini's

that's exactly what' I've been saying lately to! It's a bit harder to make a mini skirt look classy. Shorts are a better way to show off your legs. I can even wear my dressier pairs to work, where if I showed up in a mini skirt I'd be asked to go home & change.

and plus mini skirts do that thing where, it twists around and just ends up , up to you boobs..:lol:
i also thinks it makes people's bums very flat and awkward..

^ :lol:

I loved my shorts in the summer, and I still love them now (although, alas, it's too cold to wear them).
I think shorts are items that will never go "out of fahion".. thy just peaked this summer, but otherwise they were always around.

some "mini skirts" are cool such as pencil skirts.. i love the high rise ones... ive seen some woll ones and i have a pair from h&m but i havent dared to wear them in the cold yet.

i don't think a pencil qualifies as mini, because pencil is longer to the knees or over...

well yeah i guess.. i dont know i just say everything is a mini that is a skintight skirt hahaha.. but youre right.. anyway, i love pencil skirts..

i like pencil skirts, but not sure if i like them in denim. i think they are nice when they are high waisted and in a fabric like plaid or something

Your style is definately fashionable. I had posted two other times with that style beig noticed here in the Los Angeles market area. Very trendy. As more and more women see it I think they will try to be like others and we will see this become very popular in the upcoming months throughout the fall. Those shorts in the above replies with tights are ok if dressed well. Someone should post the picture.

shorts have been going on for years in nyc...like in a chloe sevigny way...
i personally love them and think they are a staple at this point.

I have to say that normally I would be opposed, but for some reason my intuition says go for it!
Shorts and tights, fashionable for quite some time, no? I dare to say their intuition is a bit outdated.

Just last night across the street from the movie house I noticed the teenager / young adult crowd wearing footless tights with denim shorts and coverse low tops or ballet flats. Looks very attractive like in the post above this one. Very fashionable . A few months ago I had noticed a guy at the local shopping area wearing leggings with long basketball shorts and jersey and casual sandals and one wearing black tights with black socks , basketball shorts and with jeresy

i'm looking for some high-waisted denim shorts/hot pants like these by lee australia:

lee_wideweb__470x319,0.jpg

source: www.theage.com.au

any ideas where i can find some?

I have a pir of REALLy light stonewashed denim hotpants.. any suggestion what to wear them with to look updated this summer?

If they are like footless tights or leggings - maybe a light sweater and short heel pump or dark flats n shorts , or w/ baby doll blouse and shorts???

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->