Scarves worn at the Beach

I think it's kinda pointless... to me it's not about if it lokos nice or not, but about how unnecessary and ridiculous is to wear a scarf at the beach...:ninja:

Uchina said:
She probably just forgot to take it off. Either that or she's hiding her clavicals from the media.

hahaha...

i don't get this look, like some others said, it's really pointless. they probably thought they looked very chic in an old hollywood glamour sort of way, but they don't. it just looks silly.

those sacrves also look a bit like beach pareos when worn as scarves,
this could actually make much sense on the beach..

maybe i'll use it on a beach shooting i have tomorrow :ninja:

Lena said:
those sacrves also look a bit like beach pareos when worn as scarves,
this could actually make much sense on the beach..
i was thinking the same...
last year i spent the vacation living in it, worn as pants, top or just skarf..

//good luck with the shooting, Lena:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
:smile: i also live in those during summer mirrra, sometimes i even dare turning them to 'improvised' swimwear

thanks for the good vibes, cause i'll need them :heart:

If the scarf was made of lighter material, I think I'd like it. But besides that, I just find it kinda weird and pointless

i like this look a lot! anyone know where i can find scarves like these? i've found some but the material is definitely not light enough/breathable

BellaStyle said:
i like this look a lot! anyone know where i can find scarves like these? i've found some but the material is definitely not light enough/breathable

Try a very thinly woven, raw silk weave. Check the grandma department in your local Saks, Macy's, etc. ...or find a fake pashmina. Those are light.

Isn't Rachel Zoe on the right side of the photo with Nicole Richie? She's cut out in the photo posted...anyhow, I'm sure that Richie consulted Zoe before hitting the beach. Zoe's either hiding her bony chest or maybe some hickies? :lol: That's what a celeb stylist is for anyhow...

Stylebites said:
Try a very thinly woven, raw silk weave. Check the grandma department in your local Saks, Macy's, etc. ...or find a fake pashmina. Those are light.

Isn't Rachel Zoe on the right side of the photo with Nicole Richie? She's cut out in the photo posted...anyhow, I'm sure that Richie consulted Zoe before hitting the beach. Zoe's either hiding her bony chest or maybe some hickies? :lol: That's what a celeb stylist is for anyhow...

In london we got these pashimnas selling for like £3 each. Don't don't know, or care if they're fake or not, they feel soft and they got every color you can imagine. I always wear at least one on me, whatever I'm doing/wearing.

It's so good that they're so cheap because then you can afford to get all kind s of different colors. Besides, scarves go with pretty much everything.

PS:Sorry for all(if any) spelling errors, just got home from a night out in soho, celebrating the swedish national day.

ehhh.. i dont like it. just seems like a person is trying too hard to look sophisticated/cool.

Pointless and silly. Overaccessorizing at the beach ( too many bits of jewellery, tatoos, piercings, hats, sunglasses, funky bags, sandals, sarongs) is reeeeeally tacky and chav! In fact, the Beckhams are the prime example.

Long live minimalism at the beach!B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pocahuntresss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->