Shorts

white shorts that i found from goodwill for 3 bucks are very much three's company like (the ones on right on ms. somers). they are some sort of sport club or tennis clubs shorts. heh. very cool imo though :D

logo.jpg

http://epguides.com

Last edited by a moderator:
any ideas for taking shorts into the winter?? I've seen some runway pictures of wearing leggings under shorts..what do u guys think?

I just tried my pair of black shorts with black leggins underneath and ankle boots and I think it works just fine. It's getting colder here now and I'd really like to wear my shorts into the fall so that is a good possibility.

any idea if this works at all?
and if so, what jacket should i have over this outfit...
do u even call what i;'m; wearing shorts? or tailored shorts?
15b.jpg

I like short shorts and I think I will wear them in the fall (and winter if it's not too cold) with stockings.

I hate it when girls wear shorts with footless leggings...

Don't really like that whole shorts with stockings/tights look so, I'm glad the weather is finally getting warmer... B)

i think the outfit looks cute voodoo...
maybe wear it with a cropped jacket, no collar?

I really like those from fall/winter 06-07 shows

Prada
44.jpg

Moschino
10.jpg

Chloé
11.jpg

Miu Miu
23.jpg

Marc by Marc Jacobs
20.jpg

[nymag.com]

lostinemotion said:
i think denim shorts are hot with tights and leather boots.

I used to wear this look in the early nineties; it was fun then, but i think that was a one-shot-deal for me. I will wear dressier shorts with tights, etc., but the denim deal is over. ^_^

i absolutely love these siwy shorts. these are from siwy's myspace page.

1372959444_l.jpg

love these shorts, ania!. :woot: :heart:

I'm on a semi-hunt for a pair of tartan and...sportif shorts. :shifty:

Comme Des Garçons S/S 07
00330m.jpg

Dries Van Noten S/S 07
00320m.jpg
00360m.jpg

[style]

ooooh miss sixty those are SOOOOOOOOOO hot....
i want now!!! pretty picture. damn i wish i had those legs..lol

lostinemotion said:
ooooh miss sixty those are SOOOOOOOOOO hot....
i want now!!! pretty picture. damn i wish i had those legs..lol
me too both shorts and legs! :D

im thinking of making some on my own. combining denim shorts made out of these old flared jeans and attach the "suspender" part from some denim overalls from flea market etc. or perhaps some plaid or some other fabric top part. hmmm.. i think they might look cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
lostinemotion said:
well, show us a picture when you do it! :-)

ok i will :smile: this shall be a cool project :D i was thinking of doing something similar to some cheap skinny jeans cause i havent seen any skinny jean overalls on the market..

i saw one in nylon magazine...i saved it, so if i can find it, i will definitely scan. it kind of had the same type of denim straps like the siwy pic you posted, but the jeans were skinny and high waisted.
i wouldn't look good in it, but it looked pretty cool on the model.
you might recall this spread.it's when they had b/w newspapers pasted to the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->