Knee His And Over The Knee socks

softgrey

flaunt the imperfection
Reaction score
knee his and over the knee socks...

do you wear them and how do you wear them...
what are your preferences...
colours...
patterns or solid...

do you wear them with boots-
what kind-
do you wear them with sneekers-
hi tops or low tops-

this seems to be a growing trend...just curious if anyone is doing this or planning to...
please share...

:heart: :flower:

it makes me think of the uggs with socks sticking out. not for me. i feel like it was semi-trend that passed. though it CAN be done when people are being original.

Softie, you might enjoy this website, upon which I stumbled while searching for Belgian designers' fashion show pics... :blink:

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Aug 22 2004, 02:35 PM
Softie, you might enjoy this website, upon which I stumbled while searching for Belgian designers' fashion show pics... :blink:
[snapback]341853[/snapback]​

sweetie...what website?... :flower:

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Aug 22 2004, 02:45 PM
Whoops, forgot the site :lol:

http://opqph.c4.to/
[snapback]341866[/snapback]​

thanks...i'm thinking i could do lot better than most of those pics though...

what about with converse high tops and a pleated mini...sort of punk...?
or with motorcycle boots-more goth?.

or what about with cowboy boots and a cut off denim mini...sort of boho chic...? :P

Whever I think of knee-his I think of Alicia Silverstone's character in Clueless and Catholic school girls.

i guess i'm really thinking of thigh his being pushed down so they com just to the knee...sort of scrunched and gathered...i'm trying to find a pic...but it's hard...

Like the ones on the left?
Clueless.jpg

eek...no!!! :o :unsure:

more goth or punk...more edgy...not so shiny shiny hollywood plastic...uck...!!! :yuk: :lol:

i know...thanks anyway... :flower:

i need slinky and as you like it...i'm sure they do this...where are you little non-conformists???!!!...i need you... :important:

i'll keep trying to find a pic...

i was known for this trend (around 7-8 grade). i wore them everyday. everyone hated it at first then copied the following year , i would see them after school dressing like me :lol:

i wore them every day. 2 favorite pairs i wore to death were , ones with zipper seams, and a pair that laced up the back. more 'gothic' style i guess, but i remember wearing them with a variety of dresses ( mostly second hand ,,,,, the more drastic the hosery was the more delcate the dress would be. this was the early to mid 90's , and i was the princess of grunge..more towards mid 90's my dresses got a little sporty/retro, x girl , liqued sky etc.) but, basicly shorts and skirts/kilts. worn with doc martens. ( 10 eye )

i wore thigh highs mostly scrunched down right above the knee. sometimes over opaque tighs, fishnets, or i would layer them ( different colors) or lace thigh highs over opaque tights. i did a lot of layering.

on cold days i would wear thigh high legwarmers with opaque tights and retro sneaker. ( still do this sometimes)

** edit to add. i also wrote on them with permante marker , making my own designs....and i dyed them too... :wacko: kind of like stephan sprouse knock off

i wear them sometimes. haha
in the winter.
stripey multicolored ones. :P & opaque block colors.
i wear 'em scrunched around my thighs. :unsure: hard to describe
mostly w/my boxing boots {black&white} & my pleated minis & minis
ehhh. people always tell me i look cute. :doh:
i've worn them w/converse high tops too. = /

i like them, more the knee length which i match with knee high skirts or ankle lenghts (i always wear them over opaque tights )

faves come in block colours or discreet argyle patterns.

they actually can look much funkier than the ones posted here worn over bare skin.

over the knee can be real sexy with 'peticoat' romantic looks and they are really warm and cozy for winter

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->