Knee His And Over The Knee socks

OMG! I saw this 'look' in a magazine a little while ago and i just fell into the page. Well I got myself into 'town' pronto and I got me some black mens long lambswool socks from m&s, they come up to my knee exactly. I bought a pair of open toe brown leather pumps (high heels) with a pretty corsage detail. I teamed it with a mocha cotton top with a low V (no bra) and a three tier brown cord skirt that volumously fell to just below my knee.to my knee.

I also tried the socks with some brown slouchy japanese boots I got in camden and they worked a treat. So far I have only worn it the look with a dress and a skirt. I want to try it with some thigh short capris. Those tailored tuxedo bottom style capri's floating about (London). Has anyone seen them? ANd the waistcoat with the inverted collar. That would look so good with some red textured chunky marni heels and of course some knee high socks...

lizzielu, those pictures are great :thumbsup: How I wish I had a scanner!

limi...

Attachments

• ly20.jpg
    ly20.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1
  • ly48.jpg
    ly48.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 0
  • ly44.jpg
    ly44.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 0
  • ly33.jpg
    ly33.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 0
woah! slouchy boots and K-H just work somehow!! these pictures are great and also they act as confirmation; I am in the wrong job :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->