Knee His And Over The Knee socks

I bought some knee socks in the argyle print. I'll wear them under calf high slouch boots. Just have them peeking out alittle

Here are some pictures, for your viewing pleasure/pain/inspiration.
From http://www.coromo.com, posted by another member at tFS a while back.

Here is an idea I like -- with cowboy boots:
s26.jpg

With flats:
s003.jpg

Some that I don't know how to work, but you may be able to:

s001.jpg

s004.jpg

s005t.jpg

Weird, I just bought a pair for my wife today and this topic is on top of the tFS threads. She uses them for purely utilitarian purposes, to wear under boots. They are not actually seen. Although I don't think I'd mind.

i like them becacuse i have skinny legs/ankles and sometimes boots can gap too much...the slouched down thigh his take up the gap a bit and balance the look...

:flower: ...

do you wear them and how do you wear them...
what are your preferences...
colours...
usually black, nude, or white...
patterns or solid... solids

do you wear them with boots-
what kind-
no
do you wear them with sneekers-
hi tops or low tops-
no thats just well tacky... i think not to mention a great way to get a run in them... :angry:

i just wear them with my dressy shoes. i hate panty hose so if i can opt for thigh highs... there ya go:wink: tho lately, they been falling down a lot. i have lost about 10-15 lbs over the past 2 yrs so im having to use garters now to keep them up.

i dont wear them with boots or high sneakers either.
they look great with round toe Maryjanes or T-strap heels
and preferably with pleated or straight skirts

try them over opaque or patterened tights as nets,
much better than on naked skin

I wore them out of moderation when I was about 13. Thought they were better than sliced bread - especially if they were sparkly. :P

I have never worn them because i don't have the legs for them, but i do like these by wolford.

Attachments

• 31242.jpg
    31242.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 74
Originally posted by Angela A@Aug 25 2004, 01:02 AM
do you wear them and how do you wear them...
what are your preferences...
colours...
usually black, nude, or white...
patterns or solid... solids

do you wear them with boots-
what kind-
no
do you wear them with sneekers-
hi tops or low tops-
no thats just well tacky... i think not to mention a great way to get a run in them... :angry:

i just wear them with my dressy shoes. i hate panty hose so if i can opt for thigh highs... there ya go:wink: tho lately, they been falling down a lot. i have lost about 10-15 lbs over the past 2 yrs so im having to use garters now to keep them up.
[snapback]344433[/snapback]​

:lol: -we're talking about two different things...you're talking about thigh high STOCKINGS...
my question was about SOCKS... :wink: :flower:

no runs in socks... :flower: :lol:

well...i'm seeing them everywhere...peeking out of the tops of boots...i think they will be around for fall...with all the fryes and cowboy boots...

especially for the junior market...

I now know what you mean softie. I think I saw an editorial or something (can't remember what) with a little bit of socks poking out the top of a boot and it had been scrunched down slightly. It looked good but it's not for me

OMG , i LOOOVVVEEE them and i must have like a zillion pair of legwarmers as well as over knee and thigh high socks ... maybe more infact .

slushy gurl

I wear yellow and black striped socks with my pink and black high top converse. They're not quite knee highs, but they still show quite a bit. I like it, though some others give me the most disapproving looks :lol: . I don't care, though... I wear what I like, even if it is considered bad fashion :P

i used to wear argyle ones under my docs all the time when I was younger. Not really tempted to do it now.

These have become a staple in my fall-winter wardrobe the past few years- I wear em with sandals, boots, mary janes, etc etc. My faves are striped and argyle & I often get em as gifts.p.s. men flip

i know i wrote about a post about this already softie but i am seeing this everywhere all of a sudden. just chunky sucks peeping out from the top of a knee high boot to provide some warmth, thickness and cute factor. am really liking it

this is what i was thinking of... :heart: :P

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 95
i have rainbow thigh high socks. oh my god i love them so.

wear them will heels, cowboy boots, whatever. theyre just so pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->