Givenchy F/W 10.11 Paris

Not sure what to think about this yet.
This seems like something I need to see in motion first.

On another note: I LOVE him for picking diverse models. Totally annoyed by Lagerfeld's and others white washed shows this season. I feel having a diverse line-up lends a lot to the feel of the clothes as well.

If I see another pair of patent red lips this season, I'm gonna go nuts.

givenchy0061.jpg
givenchy0064.jpg
givenchy0065.jpg
givenchy0070.jpg
givenchy0074.jpg
givenchy0075.jpg
givenchy0078.jpg
givenchy0083.jpg
givenchy0085.jpg
givenchy0088.jpg
givenchy0092.jpg
givenchy0096.jpg
givenchy0098.jpg
givenchy0100.jpg
givenchy0103.jpg

nowfashion

The Red is perfect with nude, very sophisticated looks, I like it.

Some pieces are very nice, but some look like borrowed from Alexander Wang's show. I'm pretty far from raving over it so far.

blaah, it seems so very boring compared to usual

Delicious! Here is everything that I love at Givenchy: darkness, mystery, excellent cut. Plus this aggressive red. And I like prints:ninja: Excellent combination for me ^_^:heart:

Sexy. I am very interested in what I'm seeing so far. Love the red white and black. Really want a closer look at the shoes.

**model/celebrity talk**

i LOVE those 2 looks with the faux-nude parts

Last edited by a moderator:
i actually quite love it. it's nice to see tisci moving away from the predictable goth punk elegant thing he's been doing for so long. this is still quite dark and a little gothic elegant but i feel like he's taking it to a more futuristic look with a simple not extravagant silhouette which makes my outlook on givenchy this season a fresh one.

The hair & makeup so remind me of the Prada S/S 2010 campaign.

Collection looks nice so far, though I like the black pieces a lot more than the patterned ones.

i Love The Collection..... the Styling is a little weird
but the peices are perfection.
Skirts pants coats Tailored to perfection.
The shoes are going to be a hit.
Great to see a sober collection from Riccardo filled with peices that are Today yet Timeless.
the Lace blouses are very Romantic very Catholic riccardo
the knits remind me the icelandic knits from the Peru couture show.

This is actually looking pretty good so far, and my expectations were anything but high after the couture collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->