Givenchy F/W 10.11 Paris

if this wasn't Givenchy, everybody would complain how cheap this looks....

This is a big NO again from Tisci in my opinion
The collection is probably one of the weakest he has ever done,there's no depth in it...some fabrics and pieces look extremely cheap and I don't see any kind of inspiration about the whole collection
I absolutely love all the red pieces and how it pops out from the clothes,looks like blood!So vicious!

i loved the collection but the its seems he got some urban influence from somewhere, i mean i live in Brooklyn and i cant help but to see this urban street style
but its MUCH chicer this the women i see here

Okay, after seeing it in HQ and in the video, I am very fond of it.
Not in love but I like the new more optimistic direction.
I still find it to be a mixed bag with the very cheap looking pieces but the good outshines them. The highly structured pieces that echo the couture collection and the apres ski inspired lederhosen print I love. Like many other people in fashion he is being inspired by active sportswear which I LOVE of course, being in involved with both of them myself.

There definately needed to be some editing with this but I think it is a good direction for him. Getting out of the moody, gothic, religious inspired work to more graphic, optimism.

It's okay albeit a bit distracted. Not as tight as i would like or expect from him.

I dunno about this,
I am quite in love with some pieces but i think overall i'm just confused by it... i dont see how it fits together and some of it isn't the best looking, imo.

I don't know...

i really like how he combines red + black (like ann demeulemeester)... but i'm not really excited. the details aren't really impressive, and that's quite bad, since i used to find it his strength.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->