Strivectin

Discussion in 'The Beauty Cupboard' started by NIKKA, Nov 24, 2003.

1. NIKKA

NIKKA New Member

This is supposedly the new anti-aging cream. J. Lo is rumored to be using this.

2. lele

lele New Member

no but i would love to hear more about it.... :smile:

3. franco

franco New Member

Women across the country are putting a stretch-mark reducing emulsion called StriVectin-SD™ on their face to get rid of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet. And, if consumer sales are any indication of a product’s effectiveness, StriVectin-SD is nothing short of a miracle. StriVectin-SD: The Most Effective Stretch Mark Repair Compound Ever Developed With new StriVectin-SD from Klein-Becker, no longer do you have to be embarrassed putting on a bathing suit. No longer do you have to suffer the pain and humiliation of knowing people are staring at your stretch marks. Most importantly, no longer will you be ashamed of your body during those most intimate moments when there’s no place to hide. StriVectin-SD’s proven ability to significantly eradicate the scarred striations of stretch marks will give you confidence, renewed self-respect, and a new and better life. Remember: StriVectin-SD is not a mere cover-up or some “super-moisturizer” to help “prevent” stretch marks… Klein-Becker USA specifically developed StriVectin-SD for people who already have existing stretch marks and want to make them disappear. So take back your smooth, youthful, stretch-mark-free body today. Order StriVectin-SD now! You won’t be disappointed.

I got this about a month ago.. although i dont have wrinkles (im only 20) my skin is noticable softer! I love it! I recommend this highly.. it cost about 140 bucks.. but well worth it.. and will last a long time..

4. NIKKA

NIKKA New Member

Thanks Franco ! I don't have noticeable wrinkles yet but I like to start prevention right now :flower:

5. lele

lele New Member

do you think it would work for the little laugh lines?

6. franco

franco New Member

yes definetely.. try it.. if you dont like it ill reimburse you! not really.. but youll like it.. or try Kinerase.. good product also.

7. Oria

Oria New Member

this is a product for stretchmarks used on the face? Wow this is new I've never heard of it but I've read over and over nothing rids stretchmarks and wrinkles only botox and sugery.

How long have been using it Franco if you don't mind me asking. I mean is it ok for the face? If its working I can pass it along to someone who would kiss the ground to walk on.

8. franco

franco New Member

Yeah it was initially meant for stretchmarks. But people use it for the face.. its really light actually.. goes good on the face.. its a really good product.

9. lele

lele New Member

ok franco now would you try Kinerase or StriVectin-SD first?

10. Oria

Oria New Member

obrigada (thanks) I will pass the information to her. :flower:

11. franco

franco New Member

tough one lele.. they are both around the same price and both essentially do the same thing. But if i had to choose.. Stri-Vectin. i just like the way my skin feesls.. And it doesnt look cakey. I can use it under my normal SPF mouisterizer and still feel like i dont anything on my face.

12. lele

lele New Member

THANKS!

i think i am going to do it! so you dont wear it to bed you put it on in the morning?

:smile:

13. franco

franco New Member

Just treat it like any normal mouisterizer.. i wear it all day.. and use something different for bed.. but id say you can use it for a night cream.

14. lele

lele New Member

15. NIKKA

NIKKA New Member

I was also torn between kinerase and stri-vectin but I've already made up my mind to try Stri-vectin....

16. lele

lele New Member

so i am bringing this back up...
    Franco if you are out there.... I love Strivectin! So excited about it and wanted to thank you!!!

Nikka have you tried it yet?

17. Acid

Acid yes

what kinda stores sell this?

18. lele

lele New Member

19. LadyIllusion

LadyIllusion New Member

All of you guys that use this cream, are you not worried about the effects(if any) later on?

Is this cream available in the UK? :flower:

20. lele

lele New Member

what do you mean?
    you could say that about any active ingredient topical ....

does sephora not ship to the UK?