• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Different Stars/Different Style Icons

No, I missed it.:blush: :doh: No wonder I found no mention of her here, already. :lol::heart:

nice luisa casati pics, a.k and jennifer~

catherine ringer of les rita mitsouko:

ChrisDyn2.jpg

GillesChapelain.jpg

Minuit1.jpg

Stretching-smoking.jpg

i absolutely love these pictures, madame lux!:heart:
do you have some information for poor culture-less me?

jennifer~ said:
Amelia Earhart :lol: :innocent:
:shock: :shock: jennifer, first time here i think but i LOVELOVE amelie earhart, my grandma and I had an obsession with her, we used to tape those TV documentaries of her life. she's such an inspiration. hum!:cry:

MulletProof said:
:shock: :shock: jennifer, first time here i think but i LOVELOVE amelie earhart, my grandma and I had an obsession with her, we used to tape those TV documentaries of her life. she's such an inspiration. hum!:cry:
Wow:shock: :heart: My mother was the fan who introduced me, forever and ever ago. She loves the memorabilia ie., a screenprinted sweater or two, depicting the route of Amelia's last flight.:lol: I know there are taped documentaries in this house somewhere...:o

travola - That photo is amazing. Wow!

anna karina said:
i absolutely love these pictures, madame lux!:heart:
do you have some information for poor culture-less me?

She's part of the group Les Rita Mitsouko, maybe the biggest group in France in the eighties and nineties. You've definitely heard their music before bc it's been in so many films and was played at clubs a lot, too.

Godard made a film about them (and other things) entitled Soigne ta droite:

soignetadroite.jpg

She was a dancer...she flails around on stage a lot...she's very crazy and really wonderful.

Nakano2.jpg

DonnaRanieri.jpg

^i honestly didn't know about them:shock:
thank you:heart:

i think i love this!

^ you're welcome. buy this cd...you will love it, i promise :flower:

"The No Comprendo"

lrm-tnc.jpg

thanks luxmode..i tried to come up w/ other images, but this was the only post worthy one :(

ok, la lux, thank you!

our member lola montès just brought to mind that this lady is missing ...

she even is said to have had fans who wore barets made of her underwear or something like that:lol:
lola2.jpg

charlie chaplin

* reminds me of the film notebooks of cities and clothes where yohji states his inspiration draws from images of working class men similarly dressed.

ChaplinCharlie(BRT).jpg

Charlie-Chaplin.jpg

chaplin03.jpg

chaplin01.jpg

17.jpg

charliechaplin.jpg

charliecar.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member