Style.com's Top Ten New Faces - F/W 07.08

^ I really think Anabela should be there too. They might put here there next season, like the way they held off with Alyona until this season.

2 out of 10 here. :lol:
though I still would've place a bet for the remaining 8 (perhaps Ali). -_-
I'm pleased enough to see Alyona and Johanna in that list..

I'm so happy to see Catherine and Diana M, as well as Alyona, Ali, Kasia and Irina!!!!

miss_pepa said:
Catherine is seriously in a league of her own on that list!

Totally.. they should BOLD her profile.

I got 7/10 as well, I wasn't expecting Ali, Georgina, and Carolina P.

I thought for sure Olga would make the list.. hrmm..and Kinga's absence is puzzling. I know I was taking a risk with Sheila though.

Does anyone else find that the agencies (like someone else predicted) are pretty spaced out?

^ Yeah. I think Plato's agency predictions were pretty good. Makes it even more surprising they didn't include Olga, though, to get 1 mgmt in there too. They could easily have put her instead of someone like Carolina P.

Plato's_Cave said:
My guess is it'll be something like Women/Supreme 4, IMG 3, Next 1, DNA 1, ONE 1. With a small opening for Marilyn with Georgia, probably taking one of IMG's spots, or a wild card like Ali making it 2 for DNA. But I don't see Women/Supreme getting more than 4 spots.

I got 8/10! I wasn't expecting georgia or carolina. Overall, the list is good. I do think Ali deserves to be there, but no KINGA? What is with that? I was thinking Anabela would be in there, too, but I guess not

I wouldn't say that Diana had a slow start in NYC, though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moddydoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->