Target's "Go International" with Luella Bartley

usmarinewife said:
Did anyone else notice the main page for GO International is not loading it's usual Luella interactive menu? Maybe this means they're updating it with the info on the next designer! hmmmm.....

I'm really excited about Tara Jarmon, I think there are going to be alot items (including the handbags) -- I'm going to like in the Target collection if they are anything like her existing runway pieces. Here are a few I really like. I can see her collection being geared more toward women instead of Juniors.:P

tara19zk.jpg
tara20uy.jpg
tara32qz.jpg

tara63ex.jpg
tara73oo.jpg
tara50rk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
An article from teenfashion.about.com:
Next in line for Target's GO International campaign

So we're all in love with everything that came with the Luella Bartley line for Target's GO International campaign, Luella for Target. We knew it was for a short time, and now we're dying to know.. who is the next designer that is going to grace us with a cheapchic line? Well, we finally have an answer. Designer Tara Jarmon, from Toronto, Canada. Her line is filled with softer, girlie, sophistocated pieces, and I think we can expect the same in her line for Target. More info as it comes in. For now, look at available Tara Jarmon pieces at Amazon.com
(Edited for spelling errors in article!)

From downtowndarling.com:
tarajarmon.jpg
Heck if I knew until 10 minutes ago myself. Tara Jarmon is a Canadian fashion design team consisting of a business man, David Jarmon, and a fashion designer named Tara. The duo will be next to launch a line for GO International at Target. Tara Jarmon will be following the very successful Target debut of British designer Luella that has been selling out stores nationwide. Will this put her on the US map? We'll have to wait and see - but, not for long. The Tara Jarmon for Target line will launch in May.

From Omiru.com:
Tara Jarmon to follow Luella at Target!

tarajarmon2_030906.jpg
Luella Bartley’s limited edition run at Target is winding down to a close (sale ends on 3/11), but Target’s ready to roll with their next "Go International" designer: Canadian designer Tara Jarmon!

Tara Jarmon is known for "Smart and comfortable pieces, colored and sexy but never provocative, embellished with details such as embroidery, a bow, a flower; sober cuts, in sweet and silky materials : muslin, cotton, satin, velvet." Look for a sharp departure from Luella’s youthful (and clearly British) line.

Tara Jarmon apparel and accessories will hit Target in May.

Thanks to style scout "T" for her thoughtful email (and The Budget Fashionista) for the scoop!

And I found tons more sources for this news on Google this morning. Looks good!:smile:

i found the trapunto dress at my target and i love it! it does run small though, and im going to need someone to help me zip it up (the next size up is gappy in the chest)

the red trapunto dress hasnt been sold on target.com i think. hopefully itll be on there soon!

yea, sadly the red dress was already sold out online :( weeks ago
i reallllly wanted it in red. anyone seen it in stores??

I remember seeing the red trapunto dress featured in some blogs, and they got the photos from the Target website where it was sold. I guess they had it when they first released Luella's line Feb 1st, but sold out quickly. Since they don't show it in red on the website anymore, I guess it means they won't get it back in stock. :( Hopefully they'll have it in the stores, though. :fingers crossed:
Wanted to add: it was probably one of the more popular items since Nicole Richie was shown wearing it on the cover of a fashion mag paired with the red striped blazer.

usmarinewife said:
Wanted to add: it was probably one of the more popular items since Nicole Richie was shown wearing it on the cover of a fashion mag paired with the red striped blazer.

i think that was the REAL luella stuff though (re:more expensive line)

that shows what good copies the target items are!

I've been seeing the skull clutch in all the Targets here lately...just keep looking and you're bound to come across one.

It's fun to accidentally come across something you want.:smile:

I've been trying to find that picture with N Richie wearing the Luella clothes, but am coming up with nothing. Can't remember exactly where I saw it, but could swear it said it was the Luella line for Target...were the exact looking things from the collection. I'll keep looking...

found it!

here's an auction with the blazer and dress

NO EBAY LINKS

lucy92: thank you for finding that...it was driving me crazy! LOL! I was looking on that mag website, too. I didn't find a link for back issues.

i just went to target yesterday and they had all the luella stuff on sale. i didnt get any clothes (the sizes were off) but i got a necklace, the apple sling bag, and the cherry ipod case. i considered getting more and selling on ebay, but refrained

I found the Trapunto dress! :D My Target must've gotten it today because there were like 15 still there once I got mine. I had to try it on since I read a review on the Target website saying that the bust is small (I'm a DD so I really wasn't chancing it)... The dress end up fitting me fine up top... of course I had to go up two sizes since I'm busty (I had to go up two sizes with the plaid dress, too), but it was fine. If you have troubles with the boob area, when in doubt, size up :wink: It surprisingly fit the same at the bottom as it did with an 11 and 13 with me. Maybe I'm just shaped funny.:unsure:

my sister went mad and bought a whole new luella wardrobe.

i purchased the skull/hearts ipod case

i got the orange bolt shirt with the neck tie in the mail today. it is made of a slightly thicker material than the other button down shirts. i am still returning it.

i think the third designer will be a woman...i was just looking at the siloette of of the designers on the go international coming up page...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacopo999099
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->