Tattoos #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on where you get it. I heard that the foot is one of the worst since the area is so boney. I didn't find it as bad as I thought it would be. It's like a scraping, tickling feeling.

I heard the same about the foot. But it's the only place I could ever imagine getting a tattoo. I'll just have to get's the guts to do it someday soon

The foot is absolutely not the worst place to get a tattoo! Unless your artist is an ***hole with a heavy hand, the pain is fairly minor.

Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite@Jun 11th, 2004 - 6:20 pm
enrichi, how were u able to get one at 16?...
I had my mother's permission to have it done. I was finished high school, and I went with my best guy-friend. He got a fairly large piece done on the back of his right shoulder and around his arm, and he went first because I pulled the "I'm a girl! You go!" bit.

My brother's got a large dragon on one bicep and ubique written on the other. He's also got some scary downstairs piercings. :shock: I think I actually said "You can pierce that???" :blink:

Sometimes i'd love to have one and sometimes definetly not. Since it varies, I guess it would be smart to think it over. If I ever consider one I would like something small.

I don't like tattoos. You can't just get them of the day you don't like them anymore. And I don't think it is pretty at all.

No, I don't really like tattoos. As it's been said it's very hard to remove it once you've got one. But me and my best friend decided that we are going to get some huge tattoos made on our backs when we're like ... 70 or so. Something really tacky - like a huge eagle or such :lol:

I like fake tattoos. I had a beautiful black butterfly under my navel last summer. This summer is for a dragon on my back. ^_^

Originally posted by Midori@Jun 13th, 2004 - 11:08 am
I like fake tattoos. I had a beautiful black butterfly under my navel last summer. This summer is for a dragon on my back. ^_^
How can you make a fake tatoo? I mean, if I want to do it by myself, do you think its possible?

Originally posted by Asdiklon+Jun 13th, 2004 - 5:25 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Asdiklon @ Jun 13th, 2004 - 5:25 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Midori@Jun 13th, 2004 - 11:08 am
How can you make a fake tatoo? I mean, if I want to do it by myself, do you think its possible? [/b][/quote]
I don't know. Mine are from a shop... Or what do you mean by fake tattoo? I meant these..

I have a tatoo... It's a daisy surrounded by green leafs.I got it on my 17th birthday. But, I'm considering or exploring removal options. I'm 26 now, and not that I feel old, but I just don't like having anything on my body, I wanted even looking without any markings. I know that if I were presented an option today I wouldn't get one. thank god it's on my lower back (right hand side)

I got some tattoos. Agree with going custom, who wants to have a tat that someone else might have?

I got a symbol on my ankle in Elvish and my and a couple of my friends have it there.
I got one on the back of my neck thats a custom celtic cross.
This week I'm having my right arm tattooed. I know I want symbols like Brandon Boyd from Incubus tat on his arm. I'm not sure what I want it to say yet...but I'm not gonna pull a Britney, I'm gonna make sure its the right translation. :lol:

brandon.jpg

I generally don't like tattoes, but I think that Gisele's is actually really pretty and delicate. :blush: I did a bit of fake attempt the other day with an inked star on the wrist...

Attachments

• star.jpg
    star.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 90
Aww, that's cute about Elijah and Ian! :D

I'm CONSIDERING getting two tattoos. I don't have one yet, but I'm thinking of getting a latin phrase tattooed on the underside of my left wrist, and perhaps something on my lower back. I've been doodling the phrase on my wrist for a week now, and I really like it. It's a good size (rather small) and a nice font, and hideable under a watch. Mostly my concern is ease-of-concealment. And of course, the pain factor. But we'll see. I'll think about it for a year. :smile:

I have a friend who had a small piece done on the inside of her left wrist. I never knew it was there until she took off her watch one day.

Tattoos

helloo :woot:

i wauld like to make tattoo in my back
so.. what you vote between:

1- butterfly
2- Chinese Symbol

thanx :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads