Taylor Tomasi Hill (April 2008 - December 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want so many of Taylor's accessories this season - from the collar and cuff she wore with the Dries top, to the dog-tag-looking necklace she wore with the white t-shirt & bustier look. And now check out this statement accessory!! Some may not like it, but I do. :heart:

154171_980.jpg

carolinesmode

^I LOVE this necklace and cuffs! Someone needs to ID all of her accessories so I can buy them. :P

captured from Style.com

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    410.3 KB · Views: 52
Her little PS wallet looks like the Kirna Zabete Fashion's Night Out exclusive. :smile:

Taylor looks tired ... where are the sunglasses when you need em, lol.

cherbedjian-parisfashionweek-10-10-06-0379-475920_0x440.jpg

vogue.it

I wish I could see more of the look from #803; is she wearing Demeulemeester on the bottom? From last spring? I remember there were wing / feather prints in that collection.

Well she definitely does not do boring.

I'm not really loving any outfits she's worn this fashion week however her accessories, per usual, are unreal and highly covetable. Its quite amazing to me how her style changes every season. Not sure if its natural or contrived...? Regardless, she really does seem to be able to pull off anything. And even now I'm finding myself liking a few outfits she wore to NYFW that I at first hated.

The necklace reminds me of "Sin City"

I like it.

mobiusgraphics.com

Attachments

• sc_dw_wp_beckywp.jpg
    sc_dw_wp_beckywp.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 3
^ good eye/memory. Totally "Sin City." Wish I had IDs on some of her jewelry.

I just went through her entire thread, LOVE HER! Bit late however, lol. Best style ever/best hair ever etc.

I wish I could see more of the look from #803; is she wearing Demeulemeester on the bottom? From last spring? I remember there were wing / feather prints in that collection.

Here you go. A bit more detailed shot of the skirt and accessories.
details1.jpg

source:muotimielessa.blogspot

that cuff is absolutely gorgeous. taylor's accessories this season have been flawless.

I really want that cross necklace. Even if I don't like some outfits, I just love her overall vibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinDeeWan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->