Taylor Tomasi Hill (April 2008 - December 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
21090011.jpg

philliptaylorblog.blogspot.com

WOW! Love her looks more and more everyday! Can anyone ID the cuffs in post # 815?

they look like celine but i'd have to see the other side of them, celine cuffs have this toggle/clasp thing on the back.

Thanks for the close-up Laritournelle!

Here's the bottom half of the cross-necklace outfit - some sort of deconstructed leather skirt - maybe Owens? Or Demeulemeester? Or Ackerman?

14-paris-fashion-week-2010-street-style.jpg

Refinery 29

^ Pretty sure it's Proenza SS10 :D

^ Ah-ha! You're right - great eye and thanks :flower::

00050m.jpg

style.com

Now, if you could ID some or all of her accessories from Spring 2011 Fashion Weeks you'd be a super-duper star!! :wink: J/K.

^ I know the proportions are so good. The long dress, boots (I mean long shoe things), chunky sweater, dayum Taylor.

Unbelievable combinations...very interesting to analyze.

I would also love an ID on that great grey cableknit pullover??

Its so good to see woman like Taylor or Kate who ,even though they work for super commercial publications, look so cool and bold. I mean, every outfit of her could be used as an editorial look.

It's funny, I never really liked US Marie Claire, but because of the styling of Taylor and Zanna I've been taking a closer look and I like what I see.

Amongst the fashion flock, Taylor is my favourite. She hits the sartorial ball out of the park with every look.

^ Totally agree Style Souk; for me she's the best (with Lanphear up there too). I like her eclecticism and edginess, but how she also comes off so feminine too.

Fashion Confidential UK agree too; she won the fashion editor faceoff:

img-5.ashx

She totally deserves the prize. What makes her so unique, is that she doesn't only wears beautiful clothes. She styles and accessories them in a way that sometimes its even hard to recognize a piece, and that's f***ing amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinDeeWan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->