Taylor Tomasi Hill (April 2008 - December 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks great in #981! Thanks for posting that, and no, not at all surprising that she'd be a designer's muse. :flower:

^Does anyone that actually has that MC issue know who makes the amazing bracelets she is wearing with Gurung? TIA! :flower:

^Does anyone that actually has that MC issue know who makes the amazing bracelets she is wearing with Gurung? TIA! :flower:

on her left arm, jennifer fisher cuff, $1100
on her right arm, ysl cuff, $1665

I am still mesmerized by the accessories and colours.
And here's also a newer photo of her.

source: stockholm-streetstyle

Last edited by a moderator:
Also this one.
5266420063_0d622b6244_b.jpg

source: nana garmendia @flickr

^She looks like that week took its toll on her. Great outfit once again of course.

I like her style but she really, really needs to start wearing bras.

I like her style but she really, really needs to start wearing bras.

Haha- that made me laugh. I didn't even notice her lack of um....support, shall we say, until you pointed it out. Though I am pretty sure she is wearing a bra in post #988.

is it just me or is she looking v diff to how she used to back in the day?

19373f93.jpg

thesartorialist

How does she manage to get so tan with that skin??? It looks too natural to be a fake self-tanning.

IMG_1763.JPG

IMG_1767.JPG

IMG_1766.JPG

source: fashionwandering.blogspot

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Ooo is that emerald green nail polish on her toes?! Love :heart:.

Will have to check out OPI's selection of greens. I love that shade of nail polish and would've never thought to wear it.

Love that nail varnish!
The outfit is fantastic, love everything; shorts, shoes, it all!

How does she manage to get so tan with that skin??? It looks too natural to be a fake self-tanning.

Some redheads seem to tan really well (jealous!). Or she might not be a natural redhead?

I don't remember where I read this, but she's not a natural redhead. She has talked about dyeing her hair.

She does look very different now than she used to. Her body and her style is become more "high fashion editor." More sharp, more aspirational in certain ways.

To be honest, I really didn't see this coming but good for her I guess (WWD) :

MAKING BARNEYS’ LIST: Barneys New York is said to be zeroing in on Taylor Tomasi Hill as the luxury retailer’s next fashion director. Sources said Hill, the style and accessories director at Marie Claire, has made the short list of new chief executive officer Mark Lee. As WWD previously reported, Vogue’s Virginia Smith and Sarah Rutson from Lane Crawford were eyed for the position but decided to stay where they were. Before Marie Claire, Hill was accessories director at Teen Vogue. A Barneys spokesman could not be reached for comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skinnybackstage
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->