Taylor Tomasi Hill (April 2008 - December 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that sweater looks amazing from the back, but slouching forward with no bra...:innocent:

As for the cross necklace - honestly, you can find a lot of vintage cross necklaces that look very similar on eBay...

i think her style has changed slightly in the past year, in a good way....
im soooo obsessed with her now.....

She never fails to impress me, among all the editors she's the most inspiring IMO (or at least in the top 3 ). She's not affraid of trying risky things and totally unexpected associations, I just adore that.

This is an older look (London fashion week Sept. 2009) but I don't recall ever seeing these specific shots:

LWF%20SEPT%2009%20TAYLOR%20TOMASI%20HILL.ashx

LFW%20SEPT%2009%20TAYLOR%20TOMASI%20HILL.ashx

source: fashion confidential uk

Speaking of risk-taking, another older (very, overly (?) layered) look from Feb. 2010:

img_2046.jpg

source: Erin Jeen

Different images of looks from this past fashion week:

gr_LONday3-028.jpg

gr_NYday2-050.jpg

source: Grazia

who make her leather jacket in post #947... i´ve seen the same to a lot of models!

that outfit with the plaid boots it just terrible. Oh Taylor, I know taste is subjective but how is that outfit in any way appealing?

that outfit with the plaid boots it just terrible. Oh Taylor, I know taste is subjective but how is that outfit in any way appealing?

I think it's one (or two) layer too many! Generally she's a master at layering, but I am willing to concede, especially looking back, that last spring she went overboard.

^is she even wearing shorts over her sweatpants??!
I loove the outfit in post # 922. She either has really great outfits or horrible ones. lol. btw, her leather jacket isn't Topshop from a few years back is it? It looks similar.. I love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fotoholic - the jacket is from Topshop from about 4 years or so ago? I have the same jacket - it's great.

i have very weird feeling looking at her pictures - when she is wearing sunglasses she seems to be like 10-15 years older, without - gosh she look so young

yes i sort of understand wut u mean, she has beautiful eyes....shouldnt hide them

noone looks better with cateye sunglasses than Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skinnybackstage
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->