The Business of Magazines

Screenshot 2024-10-12 at 3.05.37 PM.png
Linkedin post from Anna Znamensky ex-EIC of L'Officiel Austria. The licence holder she refers to also holds the licence for L'Officiel in Monaco and for the Cypriot edition which just ceased publication.

i-D Magazine Names Global Creative Director and Editorial Director​

Former Dazed and Confused art director Jamie Reid and Ssense head of digital content Steff Yotka will join the cult magazine, in the midst of a revamp under new owner Karlie Kloss.

Charli XCX and Troye Sivan for i-D.

Charli XCX and Troye Sivan shot by Eli Russell Linnetz for i-D. (Courtesy)
By JOAN KENNEDY
16 October 2024

i-D magazine has tapped Jamie Reid as global creative director and Steff Yotka as global editorial director. Yotka and Reid will work alongside newly appointed editor-in-chief and chief brand officer Thom Bettridge to revive the cult publication, which was acquired by model and entrepreneur Karlie Kloss’ Bedford Media from Vice in November 2023.
Reid, who has served as art director at Dazed and Confused, Arena Homme+ and Pop magazine, will be charged with developing i-D’s new visual identity, while Yotka — who has worked at Vogue, Style.com and most recently as head of digital content at Ssense — will lead the magazine’s storytelling across print, digital and social. i-D will return to print on a bi-annual basis in March 2025. Its website relaunched in September with a digital cover featuring Charli XCX and Troye Sivan.
businessoffashion.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
t0nyjh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->