The Creepy Man behind Abercrombie and Fitch

As if I needed any more reasons not to ever set foot in an A&F store again. I'm going to make my label-obsessed sister read this.

yeah, i saw this on ontd.

there is something seriously wrong with thisman. not just that he is a jackass, but like mentally wrong with him. the way he has altered his appearence. he seems like he should be on nip/tuck, not an actual person you know

He's a f***ing freak....and an idiot. But I wear Abercrombie clothes because they're comfortable and they're well made as far as chain stores go, it's really as simple as that. I don't buy into whatever image this dude's trying to sell because truthfully I couldn't be farther from the "ideal" (btw way the dude was completely unintentional)

Yeah, I can see why people wouldn't like Abercrombie but I just don't understand the absolutely hateful reaction so many peope have towards it, or more fittingly the reaction they have towards people who wear it. I mean, you don't hear people going around questioning people's morals for wearing stuff from Hot Topic. Yeah, they're mocked for being a cliche but that's really the extent of it but with Abercrombie it's like you're discussing abortion or the death penalty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spike413 said:
He's a f***ing freak....and an idiot. But I wear Abercrombie clothes because they're comfortable and they're well made as far as chain stores go, it's really as simple as that. I don't buy into whatever image this dude's trying to sell because truthfully I couldn't be farther from the "ideal" (btw way the dude was completely unintentional)

Yeah, I can see why people wouldn't like Abercrombie but I just don't understand the absolutely hateful reaction so many peope have towards it, or more fittingly the reaction they have towards people who wear it. I mean, you don't hear people going around questioning people's morals for wearing stuff from Hot Topic. Yeah, they're mocked for being a cliche but that's really the extent of it but with Abercrombie it's like you're discussing abortion or the death penalty.
mainly because when you buy a&f, you are supporting a company that thinks its ok to poke fun of asians and reduce girls to t*ts and ***. there are much more well made clothing brands thats comfy and decently priced that you can throw your support to.

^^ thats what we call conscious investing right? good point miss S.

softgrey said:
poesy...source pls...
thx...

That was what I was about to ask as well ... I saw a link to this article at

Towleroad.com

a couple of days ago ...

poesy said:
As far as Jeffries is concerned, America's unattractive, overweight or otherwise undesirable teens can shop elsewhere. "In every school there are the cool and popular kids, and then there are the not-so-cool kids," he says. "Candidly, we go after the cool kids. We go after the attractive all-American kid with a great attitude and a lot of friends. A lot of people don't belong [in our clothes], and they can't belong. Are we exclusionary? Absolutely.

:yuk: What this gross man is saying about Abercrombie is unfortunately true. I have a very good friend who went into Abercrombie one day to buy a shirt and when she asked for the next size up (a small), a salesperson actually said to her, " Well somebody's gotten chubby."

:angry: The audacity of some people! And when Abercrombie says, "Candidly, we go after the cool kids. We go after the attractive all-American kid with a great attitude and a lot of friends", this friend I was talking about has tons of friends and is very attractive!

:sick: I hope this man gets really fat and has a botched plastic surgery so he becomes even uglier than he is now and then because he is racist and a homophobic, who is actually a homosexual, I hope he comes out and marries his half black/half Asian boyfriend.

This is why I hate A & F.

amercrombie.com

They should just make a t-shirt that says, "Here's my vagina, take it."

Eeek....this has to be the scariest chain store on earth..........I may almost fear it as much as Baleno/G2000/Giordano/Any other weird HK chain store.

The guy is clearly deluded and is not able to get past the fact that he was a sad loser in high school and is now compensating for it by reliving high school through A&F - only he's now supposedly one of 'the cool popular kids' !

ew, who shops at abercrombie and fitch?

i mean, honestly, who would pay $30 for this:
13071_01_b.jpg

AlexN said:
I...HATE...EVERYTHING about this guy and his worthless company. He doesn't have a clue. I can't even begin to express my utter disdain for everything A&F stands for. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: :kill Abercrombie smiley:

Indeed..... ^_^ I wonder if this guy pretends AF is cool just to get more $$$, or he's faking it....

scblonndie said:
ew, who shops at abercrombie and fitch?

i mean, honestly, who would pay $30 for this:

:rofl: LOTS of tacky girls and women too... .....

^ but its disgraceful towards women, why someone would like to ridicule herself by buying this trash?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->