The Creepy Man behind Abercrombie and Fitch

"Behind every great women is a guy checking out her assets." ????? :blink:

Wow. I don't think that I can roll my eyes any harder....

susie_bubble said:
Eeek....this has to be the scariest chain store on earth..........I may almost fear it as much as Baleno/G2000/Giordano/Any other weird HK chain store.

The guy is clearly deluded and is not able to get past the fact that he was a sad loser in high school and is now compensating for it by reliving high school through A&F - only he's now supposedly one of 'the cool popular kids' !

Could not agree with you more! :shock:
I actually took the time to read through the whole article and this guy is so unbelievably creepy and unbalanced!! I'm going on a holiday to L.A. this year and cannot wait to check out this place! :lol:

More reason to hate A&F :sick: :yuk: :angry:

_1938914_abercrombieap300shirt3.jpg

rickshaws.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lena said:
^ add cosmetic surgery addict cause this is NOT the normal face of a 60+ human

Does anyone else jump a little every time they look at the picture? :blink:

It freaks me out each time I look at it.

Mmph, what a hot mess he is. :ninja:
He looks like he bites.

Those shirts are horrible.

And he looks so strange, like a bloated Gary Busey

poesy said:
He wants desperately to look like his target customer (the casually flawless college kid), and in that pursuit he has aggressively transformed himself from a classically handsome man into a cartoonish physical specimen: dyed hair, perfectly white teeth, golden tan, bulging biceps, wrinkle-free face, and big, Angelina Jolie lips.

He had all that done but his neck still looks like it would flap in the wind. He should look into neck lift and lipo.

I mean if you're going to look like a freak you may as well be consistent, no? :lol:

So THAT's what it was!

I KNEW something creepy was up with A&F....their clothing looks like cheap knock-offs from AE (which isn't saying much) but costs twice the amount :yuk:

I remember seeing the people who work at A&F and thinking "Wow, strange how they all look like perfect little models...."

This explains it....:sick:

I've only bought two (cheaply made) polo t-shirts from A&F...but after reading this I'm never stepping foot in there again :blink:

Thanks, "dude." That article just made me wanna pull my pants up to my shoulders. And I haven't even read the whole article yet.

That dude is a big freaking racist. His shirts are not only ugly, and UN-funny but they're offensive.

Not to disrupt the party, but who wrote this article and for what publication?

NOE said:
Everybody hates A&F (other than the fact that they sell cheap lounge wear for an insane price) b/c
1. They are known to discriminate when they hire people. They are only interested in 'pretty girls' and 'preppy guys'. Everyone that works there looks the same.

2. They sell shirts that say things like "do I make you look fat?" and other insanly offensive things.

3. They sell a catalog with tons of nudity and most of the time their in-store visuals show half clothed boys and girls mounting one another... they are selling an image, an idea, not clothes.

4. If you walk into their stores the sales associates are very clicky and stand around talking. There really is no customer service. It seems like they are there to just 'look cool'.

Ah, I friggen hate that store and their clothing:yuk:

You explained so perfectly. I can't express enuff how much I hate these company. And the part were you said they discriminate is so true. I went to the store one time and I never saw one colored person in that store at all. And since I'm a black male I got that look for them like what are doing here! After that anything i see of their's I think sucks. Sorry for saying this but I rather shop at the 99 cents store then this maddness they call a store.

:yuk: :sick: :angry: :angry: :angry: :yuk: :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
You should not shop at A&F or Hollister because of their racist hiring practices but, more importantly,you might be mistaken for a tired 40 year old queen who just can't let go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->