The Face with Naomi Campbell

What made the UK show the best, IMHO, was the interaction between the judges and the quality of the challenges*. I also really enjoyed the teaches they did for The Face UK.

I've already said that the Australian verison had the best prizes, but the dynamic between Naomi and Nicole made it painful to watch. Caroline, Erin, and Naomi were far more evenly matched in terms of skill as mentors and with their personalities.

*Some of the challenges for the second season of the Face US were so stupid. I have complained before, but Afiya's long dress on that table was ridiculous.

^ it was the most entertaining and Caroline and Erin were top notch mentors

I think the best version of The Face is when the two other models are not intimidated by Naomi, and I think The Face UK was that version. Caroline was the breakout star. She was so mischievous :lol: And Erin was just very level-headed. I hope another station does pick it up and it would be great if Erin and Caroline come back. If not, I hope they get mentors that are up for the fight.

Australia had undeniably the best cast of girls but the dynamics between the mentors were not very pleasant to watch. I can only take so much of Naomi's aggressive behavior towards her peers before it gets tiring.

I think the best version of The Face is when the two other models are not intimidated by Naomi
" I can only take so much of Naomi's aggressive behavior towards her peers before it gets tiring!"
I so agree with you in regards to both statements and I think the show need to change is formula and get on a broadcast network ex. abc, cbs, fox, or Major cable channel thats avail unlike Oxygen which is a add on channel in the USA for cable subscribers and I assume SkyLiving is similar based on comments from the uk.
I think the formula should change bring in Models on Naomi Level Only ex. Kate,Gisele, Linda, Cindy or newer models but heavyweights only Cara, Jourdan, Karlie Joan etc to attract younger viewers
I think instead of the mentors battling and ultimately voting off a rival team member they should all mentor the girls and break down in teams only for mentors to get better glimpse of each contestants personality. It's naomi show so she shouldn't show Ill will towards any contestants allow only the clients and the agency that's will receive the winner to make that decision of send a girl home. She should remain herself as the tough love coach and bring in two other different mentors with personalities of course and a fantastic name portfolio and covers, campaigns jobs to back it

I think the best version of The Face is when the two other models are not intimidated by Naomi, and I think The Face UK was that version. Caroline was the breakout star. She was so mischievous :lol: And Erin was just very level-headed. I hope another station does pick it up and it would be great if Erin and Caroline come back. If not, I hope they get mentors that are up for the fight.

Australia had undeniably the best cast of girls but the dynamics between the mentors were not very pleasant to watch. I can only take so much of Naomi's aggressive behavior towards her peers before it gets tiring.

This this this!!!!!! I stopped watching the Australian version after the second or third episode despite the superior cast... I just couldn't take Naomi's bullying... by contrast the UK has a far weaker cast but was easily the most watchable - I LOVED Erin and Karolina... Karolina was such a surprise!

Tiana is included in Fenton Moon's show package...

Fenton Moon - S/S15 NYC

models

The Face arrived in Thailand

instagram.com/thefaceth

^shes had decent runway success for a model fresh from the Face and Marguax from The Face season 1 walked Christopher Kane

I couldn't appreciate Chloe's theatrics on The Face, plus I didn't think she was a good enough model. But can I tell you how refreshing she is on the X Factor. It's like watching a star from yesteryear. :smile:

I think my eyes rolled out of my head when I saw her on X Factor, but this season is awful compared to last season which is a damn shame.

Sandra Woodley (Season 1) Is signed with Aim Model Management NY. She goes by 'Sandi' and has a S/S16 show card.

mdc​

I don't remember Sandra. Unless she was the one on Team Naomi that was always such a drama queen.

Or was she Team KK?

Lol. Was Sandi the 'emotional', over-confident one on TeamNaomi?

What happened to this show? Did it get cancelled?

Sadly, due to poor Ratings in America, Britain and even Australia - it never got renewd.

Sandra was on the first US season and was so OTT but quite drama queen <3

I really want this show to come back though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->