The Face with Naomi Campbell

^That was literally the "Team Naomi's Funeral", I laughed so much with Naomi, such a character :lol:

The Face - se 02, ep 08

Password: PinkCouture
*Please credit if repost elsewhere*

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Says the girl who couldn't say Rafaelian *side eye*

Thanks for the upload PinkCouture :smile:

^ Tell me about it. I think Naomi's team got lucky. Tiana did the best.

Comment includes spoilers

^ Tell me about it. I think Naomi's team got lucky. Tiana did the best.

It was the best choice to make given the cases of extremes that the other two groups proffered. As the client stated T was the most graceful but that line read was worse than an 80's infomercial. And while Ray's read was absolutely great, she and Amanda looked like two linebackers playing a touch of tag football while wearing the Iris Van Herpen gowns. LOL

^ Lmao! But they couldn't really help that. Those dresses were horrible!

The Face AUS: So happy with the girls who are left though Ruth's picture was the weakest imo. I dont know how she scored an 8 to win, but kudos. I think Cheyenne's team is stronger and I am rooting for either girl

So I know who won The Face US. Found out by pure accident :lol::innocent: but I am so happy Felisa eliminated herself she was an awful contestant

The Face AUS: So happy with the girls who are left though Ruth's picture was the weakest imo. I dont know how she scored an 8 to win, but kudos. I think Cheyenne's team is stronger and I am rooting for either girl

I know right? Swap Chantal with Anouska and it would be perfect. I don't know how the format of the finale goes 'cause I haven't seen any other versions, but I'd say it'll come down to Sarah and Yaya.

I think the right girl won given the brand, but I thought they were a great top 3. Now can we talk about how Cheyenne is only 25! She looks older than Naomi for crying outloud.

I'm honestly quite pleased with the winner of the FaceAus. I figured she'd win given the marketing manager's infatuation with her from the start.

[privately: I'm falling in love with Posen's designs all over again]

^ Yeah it was pretty obvious from their first interaction that it was going to be her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->