The Model Scouts: TV show

from clicker.com

I don't think it's a competition, more like a scouting trip that they take. I've only seen one video but that's what I see it as.

"Searching Siberia follows Jeni and David, model scouts for IMG Models Paris. Each year they take the Trans-Siberian Railway across Russia searching for the next generation of supermodels. As they travel across the country they stop at the remote cities en route... Omsk, Novosibirsk, Nizny Novgorod... ending in St. Petersburg. At each city they hold castings where hundreds of hopeful local girls line up – desperate to be selected. We follow Jeni and David discovering what makes this trip so essential. Why do they believe they'll find the best contenders for the next supermodel here in remote Russia? Why do some faces make the grade and others not? And once chosen, how do their lives change? For the answer to that question we'll visit the homes of those hoping to be chosen, and talk to the families of those already a 'name' on the fashion circuit. And we'll see a group of girls make the transformation – from deepest Siberia to the cover of major fashion magazines "

Yeah, there is no winner really, simply few girls they meet on their trip are offered contracts and brought back to paris later on. At the same time also meet other girls they feel they can develop and come back to later in a year or few till they're ready.

But the biggest name from the search was this model.

me too, where can we watch this documentary? the link is not working for me... ^_^

Does anyone know what happened to Becky Ali?

She was so gorgeous and I was wondering if she's been up to anything since the show wrapped up.

I have the whole documentary but it's unfortunately narrated in Dutch :doh: Does someone want me to upload it anyway?

I have the whole documentary but it's unfortunately narrated in Dutch :doh: Does someone want me to upload it anyway?

yes please ... you can understand by the face impressions and their attitude what they are meaning. So it would be great :flower:

Thank you so much Nils! Now I'm glad there's always lots of Dutch tourists on my train...I couldn't speak a decent sentence in Dutch, but I sort of understand it o_O

Great for Becky! I'm glad that Jeni & David didn't just "let go" of a lot of these girls, several of them showed promise throughout the series. Eventually, we'll see if they get anywhere as professional models but it's good that they've been given the opportunity.

Lucy is with IMG too! She's on the Development board in New York.

Wow, Lucy! She's stunning!one of my fave contestant.
Posted via Mobile Device

New pic of Jessica.
http://twitpic.com/5qf5jj/full

Also Justine is on the cover of the first issue of new Irish magazine Thread. Afraid I can't scan. She's also in pics inside.
thread.jpg

http://threadfashionmagazine.tumblr.com/

Very glad that all the girls are signed with IMG (except Justine :() I really hope they'll push for Becky to do at least one season of Fashion Week! Maida liked her so she has a good chance of making a break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->