The Model Scouts: TV show

damn i missed the paris episode!!
anyone know where else it is online?

Jessica looks like Mathilde Frachon and Lucy reminds me of Imogen Morris Clarke. I'm sad Sarah is gone I liked her, I was sure Lucy would be gone because they always say ooo it's about who's ready now for this and Lucy doesn't seem ready to me, not that I don't like her I do.

Ellen is definetely my fav, she has everything :heart: Tabea is also a standout.

I like Lucy too, but she needs to work a lot on her confidence. Aishling's growing on me, she has a really delicate beauty. I like Jessica's strong look, but not 100% sure about her yet.

Can't wait to watch the next few episodes

Do you know if Episode 6 is already uploaded? :D

I love Tabea, Ellen and Lucy, but I think Lucy lacks something and I specially don't like her shoulders...

Can't understand why Ashling is still in the contest, I think she doesn't have potential as a high fashion model...

I know that Jessica was the one to go home this episode but I still haven't found it uploaded anywhere yet...

Thanks other James! You are a star! Much appreciated yr uploading these!
It's hard to have a favourite now as they are all such unique personalities
I loved Jessica , but tabea and Ellen the most natural models but I really like Lucy and Aishling the best in ways .. They are really different aishling has a great personality is very beautiful and commercially pretty , Lucy is memorable and v high fashion.. She still has a lot of potential to grow into!

why the hell was sarah eliminated? :(
i hope aishling or tabea will win

I was sad to see Jessica go, I loved her look! Tabea seems like she wants it a lot and would work hard, for that reason I'd like to see her win but I like all the girls now.

Lucy really became my favourite during this past episode. I was impressed by her on the runway -- she looked amazing!

1358_35195.jpg

six6photography

Hopefully, she kept up her confidence when they hit New York. It's definitely something that can be worked on, meanwhile she has everything else going for her. Even if she doesn't win, I hope that IMG takes her on because I think that she could do very well.

I can't help but like Aishling too (who also looked great on the runway). But it doesn't seem like her heart's in it.

This was the first episode where Lucy and Aishling came alive for me. From the look of Lucy's runway shot above, I hope that they restyle her hair (perhaps shorter or thinner) because otherwise she looks incredible. Tabea is still a real stand out and has been consistent since the beginning. Her look is stunning and she's probably my favourite.
Thank you so much for uploading the episodes, other James.

Last edited by a moderator:
lucy and tabea look like models, but i adore ellen. she is a natural and she is so adorable!

I only just found out about this show && watched the first 2 shows and i like it so far <3 very different.

This week is the grand final ... there are 4 girls left in competition -
Lucy, Aishling, Tabea and Ellen. They are all battling it out to be the next
Irish model sensation and win that one-year contract with IMG.

In a special holiday double-bill on Tuesday starting at 9pm on RTÉ2 , the
...final four girls leave the Sydney, Australia and are off to New York, one of the
most important fashion capitals in the world. They will be photographed by the
supermodel Carolyn Murphy, star in a fashion film directed by Chadwick Tyler
and have a go-see with the biggest name in fashion photography - Steven
Meisel. But only 3 girls can proceed to the grand final in Dublin, and one
girl must leave the competition for good.

Stay tuned to RTÉ 2 at 10pm, because we are staying with the Model Scouts
and going all the way to the final. Just three girls remain and one of them be
offered the prize of the IMG contract and become the face of Awear's Spring
Summer Collection 2011 and be the cover girl on Life Magazine - the best-selling magazine in Ireland.

Its going to be roller-coaster of a journey, watch IMG Scouts Jeni Rose and
David Cunningham battle with the tough decisions and choose just one girl to
join the modeling elite at IMG.

Its a festive double-bill and not to be missed!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Model-Scouts/214033678238

HOLY HELL!!!!!
Chadwick Tyler?!?! and Meisel!?!?!?!
Sweet!!!

And I guess we know who doesn't make final three...
Glad they're signed internationally... Tokyo would be a good place for them to gain experience.

wow! This show is by far the best reality TV modelling show. The finale sounds great, I really like the final 4 girls. It looks as though several girls will be/are signed with IMG :woot:

Finally Lucy went. she didn't deserve to get that far imo, she didn't really have what it takes. Poor Aishling was shocked when she was let go!:( I liked Aishling a lot, I didn't like her much at all at the start but I really warmed to her. I suppose her height would hold her back though. I liked both Ellen and Tabea so I didn't really mind either way. Ellen still has a lot of school to finish anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->