The Face with Naomi Campbell

^ Thanks so much!

I am happy for Olivia but I was expecting Sarah to win.

I think if the client was looking for someone more high-fashion, Sarah or Yaya would have won. But Oil of Olay was looking for a beautiful, approachable girl next door, which is exactly what Olivia's appeal is all about. Hopefully this is just the beginning for Sarah and Yaya -- hope to see much more from them.

Are we sure it is a lead role? Don't want to get my hopes up. I just assumed she landed a role, but we're not sure what it is.

Yes, I like Ruth her her feisty personality! She was definitely underrated on the show and was a lot more diverse than most of the other contestants.

Man when comparing US to Aus (I haven't watched UK yet) the Australian girls blow the American girls out the water. I could see it for the majority of the AU girls to have a decent career in fashion but not so much with US. From the first episode I had a handful of favorites and they all made it to the top save for one.

The Face - se 02, ep 10 (Finale)

Password: PinkCouture
*Please credit if repost elsewhere*

^ Knew that was going to happen. The Face US is so predictable. But honestly that was the best choice out of the too three models.

There was slim pickings from the US contestants and really it's another TV show that is more concerned about telling a story then it's about choosing a working model.

Comment includes spoiler:

Thanks for the upload! 2 losses for Naomi thus far. I can't wait for the UK series.

look who showed up at couture

Alexis Mabille F/W 14.15
3EpbB37w.jpg

nwfGKoVr.jpg

nowfashion

I am really quite sad to hear this as the Face UK was, IMHO, the best of the franchise. I really want this to come back (and to be available to non-UK people on iTunes).

I haven't watched the UK one yet, I had only seen that girl with the bad wig who has been doing press rounds. If that's what made the show good then I don't know, I thought Australia had a good set of girls with potential, with a lame/obvious final.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->