The Finland Thread

where can u get some cool brands for men in Helsinki ?

icey said:
where can u get some cool brands for men in Helsinki ?

try the store next to union 5...they have some good selection of guys jeans.. tapered e.g. cheap mondays.

i think the new shopping center kamppi also has some stores on the 5th floor. my bf just bought girls dr. demin jeans from there..

i think tuomas told about this in the guerilla thread but there is some lifestyle store opening next week in eerikinkatu. its opened by the same ppl as union 5. they have japanese brands, vintage clothing, books and cafe..

miss6o said:
try the store next to union 5...they have some good selection of guys jeans.. tapered e.g. cheap mondays.

i think the new shopping center kamppi also has some stores on the 5th floor. my bf just bought girls dr. demin jeans from there..

i think tuomas told about this in the guerilla thread but there is some lifestyle store opening next week in eerikinkatu. its opened by the same ppl as union 5. they have japanese brands, vintage clothing, books and cafe..

The shop's running a bit late, so it might take a few weeks still. This spring there's not going to be that much designer stuff, but for next autumn they'll have Raf Simons etc...so it'll be quite a bit more expensive than the old Union 5, but they'll have all sorts cheaper things by Comme des Garcons like the wallets, fragrances...The store's called Helsinki 10

Last edited by a moderator:
tuomas said:
The shop's running a bit late, so it might take a few weeks still. This spring there's not going to be that much designer stuff, but for next autumn they'll have Raf Simons etc...so it'll be quite a bit more expensive than the old Union 5, but they'll have all sorts cheaper things by Comme des Garcons like the wallets, fragrances...The store's called Helsinki 10

sounds very good!

Helsinki pics

Baltic---Helsinki.jpg

05_senaatintori.jpg

0000000569.jpg

0000000568.jpg

0000000548.jpg

0000000507.jpg

0000000396.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Summer in Helsinki? Fine if you do not mind being devoured by mosquitoes...:rolleyes:

The Louis Vuitton shop is opening tomorrow on the Esplanade next to Strindberg. Faconnable opened their new store on Erottaja.

I've heard rumors that Gucci will open their store soon? Does anyone have more details? :flower:

I must announce this to everyone: they opened a store which sells Dior, Armani, Fendi and others in here, in our small Jyväskylä. ( to Non-finns to know, there are only about 100 000 people here ). The shop is called Tara Classic

I must announce this to everyone: they opened a store which sells Dior, Armani, Fendi and others in here, in our small Jyväskylä. ( to Non-finns to know, there are only about 100 000 people here ). The shop is called Tara Classic

That's great news for Jyväskylä!! :flower: Glad to hear that smaller cities are starting to have better stores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->