The How Do I Get This Look? Thread #2

Nah it's okay! I have enough samples of things to get through anyway!

What eyeshadow is Sara Carbonero using beneath all that black khol?

To me it looks almost like a gray-ish color like MAC eyeshadow in Print.

tbh, on the carbonero thing, the first thing i thought of was this Bourjois Smoky Eyes Trio that i have i think it's gris dandy, and if you layre that, those grey's come out rather blueish.

I love this dark eye look, but I fear I might look like Taylor Momsen. :ermm:
I assume Z got the "thick eyelashes" drawn in underneath by, well, drawing them in. :lol: Am I correct?

6copyx.png

fanpop.com

It's hard to tell from that picture at least for me since it's so small :(

020508_richie_400x400.jpg

timeinc

I love this look and sure lots of you will too, please tell me how I can re-create it, preferably using MAC. Thanks! ^_^

I love this dark eye look, but I fear I might look like Taylor Momsen. :ermm:
I assume Z got the "thick eyelashes" drawn in underneath by, well, drawing them in. :lol: Am I correct?

I'm almost certain these are false eyelashes glued on her bottom ones. They don't look penciled in to me :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm almost certain these are false eyelashes glued on her bottom ones. They don't look penciled in to me :flower:

scratch that, I couldn't edit it in time but there is some pencil too near the inner corners :flower:
here's a bigger (well, much bigger :D) pic for you to see it clearly:

zooeydeschanel.net

It will take some artistry to achieve, but I think it's worth it!:heart:
P.S it's the after party of the fashion show she played live, that's why she wears different clothes :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Attempted to re-create these Kristen Stewart eyelooks.

2m35xkz.jpg

333bf2d.jpg

The red look I used a dark brown shade as a base on my lid to get it dark. Then I used MAC Cranberry on the lid and lower lashline and MAC Beauty Marked in the crease and lightly along the bottom lashline to give it more purple like she has. I did go back and enhance the black liner cause it wasn't dark enough and I didn't feel like applying more then taking another pic:P
33kf510.jpg

For the teal one I used a matte medium brown shade as a base. Then used MAC Tilt. It was too blue so I added some MAC Humid then it was too green. Then I layered on some MAC Contrast and Carbon along the lashline and crease.
2uqc4g7.jpg

kristen pics from kstewartfan

ooh, you've inspired me to use beauty marked. it always goes unloved.

So I re-tried that Kristen Stewart look with MAC Club. Much better choice. very happy with the outcome.
2ql7682.jpg

I would really like to apply liquid eye liner on my top lid with a flick and bottom lid to make my eyes look bigger sort of like how Mischa Barton does- do you have any tips on hwo to apply successful eye liner?

Great recreation of Kristen's looks! Her makeup artist used NARS to create those I believe ^_^

rachelbojangles, that is amazing! you did a great job! and your eye color is lovely, i have to say. :heart:

I've been wanting to this look so badly, Natalia Vodianova posing as Veruschka in Vogue. Now I have the chance to do this look thanks to a party next week. Can anyone help me out with what eye shadows and lippy's to use? Any help and advice is greatly appreciated. :smile:

Trying out the Katy Perry California Gurls look.

I used Palladio Passion Plum then got my e/s brush wet and dipped in it some glitter from the craftstore. It actually stayed on pretty well. Then used Kat Von D black liquid liner, and Loreal HIP gold liner on the lower lashline.

5peph4.jpg

2qtg6eq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->